Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How would a government sanctioned civil union differ from a government sanctioned marriage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahh my friend, have you ever heard of separate but equal?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Which was after Adam and Eve as documented in the Holy Bible by Moses. No worries, we have a religious discussion section if you want to really discuss this.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's not changing a name. It's establishing something for the government to use to determine things like medical care, adoption, inheritance, etc. The government hijacked marriage when they should have butted out. They still should butt out. Honestly I think a case can be made that government in marriage is a violation of the constitution.
    Why does religion get to claim marriage as inherently there's?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Cause it was first
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ahh my friend, have you ever heard of separate but equal?
    Now you are both being foolish

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's not changing a name. It's establishing something for the government to use to determine things like medical care, adoption, inheritance, etc. The government hijacked marriage when they should have butted out. They still should butt out. Honestly I think a case can be made that government in marriage is a violation of the constitution.
    Odd post and stance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Who cares? If you start applying logic to religion you are going to run into nothing but problems.

Which was after Adam and Eve as documented in the Holy Bible by Moses. No worries, we have a religious discussion section if you want to really discuss this.
    So why bring it up here?

And this is classically annoying given the pre-emptive codicil.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Who cares? If you start applying logic to religion you are going to run into nothing but problems.
    I know right? At least he basically admitted that it's only because they called dibs lol

Fascinating. We devolve into debating religion in this thread. Well, there are a lot of religious nutcases that are involved in the mental illness that has influenced the Repugnut Party. But I do not believe the fake Christians are the driving force. Merely advocated and contributors.

where do you think a religious practice comes from. It's either man or God. Only valid ones are from God. (I get it, it assumes God exists, which for this purpose of government in marriage is required).
    The problem is that you’re applying your definition of marriage. The actual definition doesn’t mention religion or god. It’s a legal union.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    My employees get direct deposit with their check statement emailed to them. They never look at it. They verify that their pay is in the bank and they worry about their W-2 form in Jan/Feb. That's about it.

If you take an employee that makes $500 a week and takes home $400 a week, they'll say they earn $400 a week.And they will have no idea that it costs me an additional $30-$40 in matching taxes. It's unbelievable how little some of them know.
    You either hire stupid people (Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree...) or you grossly misunderstand what people care about. I have paystub related questions come from my team EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. because they want to know intricacies of their pay. Maybe you should spend time educating instead of denigrating.

Also, what kind of a clown show doesn’t use a time management system that collates and hosts paystubs so you can reference them whenever wherever you want?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Now you are both being foolish

Giving it the same effect but calling it something different. That’s literally what separate but equal is.

Cause it was first
    But again, basic factual error.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You either hire stupid people (Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree...) or you grossly misunderstand what people care about. I have paystub related questions come from my team EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. because they want to know intricacies of their pay. Maybe you should spend time educating instead of denigrating.

Also, what kind of a clown show doesn’t use a time management system that collates and host paystubs so you can reference them whenever wherever you want?
    Genius business entrepreneur, but doesn't use an ERP?

Either you're a liar sluggo or congrats dumbass. We just saved you 25% in costs.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 04-13-2021 at 01:25 AM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast