Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Ron DeSantis and 60 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    WTF are you talking about, in your response to defending your (rather unfair) criticisms of CBS I'm pointing out that for criticisms to be ok, they should be reasonable and made in good faith.

You guys are holding CBS/60min to impossible standards, sort of if I criticized you for not being able to do some feat of abnormal strength, such as benching 400lbs.
    I'm not that far away from 400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I'm not that far away from 400

Really? On a serious side note...good for you, IDK if that's a goal for you but I hope you can reach it.

But imagine me criticizing you for not being able to bench 400lbs, that's not a reasonable criticism. The criticisms you guys are making towards CBS are unreasonable.
    What they did is within the standards of modern journalism.

Really? On a serious side note...good for you, IDK if that's a goal for you but I hope you can reach it.

But imagine me criticizing you for not being able to bench 400lbs, that's not a reasonable criticism. The criticisms you guys are making towards CBS are unreasonable.
    No lol. Pre shut down I could put up 335 but you are saying is you cant criticize someone for only making half there foul shots bc that's what Shaq did. you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No lol. Pre shut down I could put up 335 but you are saying is you cant criticize someone for only making half there foul shots bc that's what Shaq did. you can.

Still way more than me, best I could ever do was about 225 lbs, but the bench was never this thing I was super focused on.

I'm saying we shouldn't criticize big men for only making half their free throws, because they regularly do a bad job.
    CBS, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NYT, WaPo all the big Center-Left MSM networks are the Shaq, Dwight, Dennis Rodman, Ben Wallace, Wilt Chamberlins of News Media.

Did WaPo fail to verify their story about Trump demanding Georgia election officials find votes for him...sure, was that lie repeated at his impeachment yeah...but it doesn't matter.

So it's within the standards or modern journalism to edit a story to show a person to have done something not remotely close to what they actually did? In other words, to basically call them a liar while lying themselves?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So it's within the standards or modern journalism to edit a story to show a person to have done something not remotely close to what they actually did? In other words, to basically call them a liar while lying themselves?
    It's not LYING, it's just an alternative perspective on the truth when outlets like MSNBC, CBS, WaPo etc do it.

d e r p

It's not LYING, it's just an alternative perspective on the truth when outlets like MSNBC, CBS, WaPo etc do it.
    They edited video to say he gave Publix the deal to distribute vaccines after Publix contributed money to his PAC.
    He neither made the decision on Publix getting the deal nor even knew, at the time, they'd contributed to his PAC.

Again, I'm not defending him...but while you may not classify it as lying, it's still blatantly and recklessly deceptive.

Just imagine the reactions across the country had this been a Democratic governor they did this to.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Don't mind him, he's just trolling for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    They edited video to say he gave Publix the deal to distribute vaccines after Publix contributed money to his PAC.
    He neither made the decision on Publix getting the deal nor even knew, at the time, they'd contributed to his PAC.

Again, I'm not defending him...but while you may not classify it as lying, it's still blatantly and recklessly deceptive.

Just imagine the reactions across the country had this been a Democratic governor they did this to.
    Two things, they would never do this to a democrat. Hell, Gavin has taken like 23 million from the blue cross of California and they have exclusive rights to the Vaccine.

It's not reckless when you do it on purpose.

You are almost as bad at facetiously arguing a point are you are genuinely trying to argue one...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You are almost as bad at facetiously arguing a point are you are genuinely trying to argue one...
    What do you mean? Your the one trashing hard-working journalists who are trying to speak truth to power.

What do you mean? Your the one trashing hard-working journalists who are trying to speak truth to power.
    I'm doubting their ethics, not their work ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm doubting their ethics, not their work ethic.
    You can't really do one without the doing the other.

For reference here is 60 min response to the criticisms.

https://twitter.com/BrentHBaker/stat...logize-correct
    They aren't retracting or apologizing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast