Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Game 52 Lakers vs Miami at 4:30 pm PT Drummondís reappearance and Ben first game?

Last edited by New Power House; 04-07-2021 at 09:07 PM.
    Soon to be seen together!

jyrie (@jamesaguilarjr) Tweeted:
    @ArashMarkazi 80 points, 40 rebounds & 20 assists healing on the bench right there https://t.co/E8T5grGp7n

Andre Drummond on IG: ďStill missing a toenail but tomorrow night weíre lit.Ē pic.twitter.com/PNjnQRSutB
    ó Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) April 7, 2021
    Ė via Twitter ArashMarkazi
    Injuries, Andre Drummond, Los Angeles Lakers

Finally AD2 is back.

This is the 1st step, then AD, then Lebron.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lebron is back before AD though.

Let's get this win guys

Want to see AD2 have an impact

Go Lakers!

This would be game 52.

Andre Drummond probable to return tomorrow

Brad Turner: Lakers list center Andrť Drummond (right big toe) and Kyle Kuzma (left calf strain) as probable for Thursday game at Miami. Ė via Twitter BA_Turner
    Top Rumors, Injuries, Andre Drummond, Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers

I want Vogs to play Chunky butt and Trez at the same time. I think they would dominate other teams second units. Also against Miami, Gasol would get abused by Bams speed. Better if Drummond starts.

If Dru have gone to any other contender, they would be saying that he he is a great fit and that he is so consistent and so on, but he chose us and now...

Some evaluators around the NBA believe Drummond has the skills to be a superior complement to James and Davis, but there are concerns about his consistency and role acceptance (and fulfillment). Ė via Dan Woike @ Los Angeles Times
    Andre Drummond, Los Angeles Lakers

Itís not like Drummond is a bad guy Ė heís really well thought of by the people who have worked with him. But heís just never been put in a position where the stakes have been this high. Ė via Dan Woike @ Los Angeles Times

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    If Dru have gone to any other contender, they would be saying that he he is a great fit and that he is so consistent and so on, but he chose us and now...

Some evaluators around the NBA believe Drummond has the skills to be a superior complement to James and Davis, but there are concerns about his consistency and role acceptance (and fulfillment). Ė via Dan Woike @ Los Angeles Times

Itís not like Drummond is a bad guy Ė heís really well thought of by the people who have worked with him. But heís just never been put in a position where the stakes have been this high. Ė via Dan Woike @ Los Angeles Times
    Yeah the concerns are always higher with us, doesn't matter, I think he's the perfect fit next to AD & Lebron considering how well dwight performed last year with us.

I hope Schroder does a better job at looking for AD2 tonight because he will need some easy buckets to get going after being sidelined again...

Mike Trudell

@LakersReporter

Frank Vogel said Ben McLemore will be available tonight against the Heat. Andre Drummond will return from the toe injury. Kyle Kuzma is questionable with calf tightness and will be a game time decision.

The*NBA*announced Thursday that Los Angeles Lakers forward Talen Horton-Tucker and Toronto Raptors guard Fred VanVleet and forward DeAndre' Bembry have been suspended one game each for their involvement in a scuffle during L.A.'s 110-101 win over Toronto on Tuesday.*

I hope Ben shows strong tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I hope Ben shows strong tonight.
    Kcp will remain the starting SG no matter what, the only one mclemore can beat for PT is matthews.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast