Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 386
  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,757
    Just for this loss, no more cheeseburgers for a week for Thibs.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,900
    Another year where we miss the playoffs but donít lose enough games to get a high pick.

    Another year where we play the vets and journeymen over our kids and donít develop them.

    Hope Iím wrong, but Iím starting to get that vibe.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,521
    Free fall like I predicted. Well probably miss the playoffs by now me game because of our 4th quarter execution

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,988
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Never thought Iíd ever see RJ 6-6 from 3. Thatís sick! His development is what I care about most.
    Even crazier, heís hot, and he only shoots 14 times?

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,376
    I cringe when we get a decent lead late in the game. You know once they go up 8-10 points they are done.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,172
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    You think he will win teams trust by putting in Frank Knox Obi the Bermuda triangle of despair?

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    No but if you need scoring it would seem that IQ, Burks backcourt and Noel for D should have been the closers.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,521
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Another year where we miss the playoffs but donít lose enough games to get a high pick.

    Another year where we play the vets and journeymen over our kids and donít develop them.

    Hope Iím wrong, but Iím starting to get that vibe.
    Thatís exactly whatís going to happen we beat on on bad team, lose heart breaking to playoff teams because our IQ level is poor.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,398
    i'm sorry he can get you 2 blocks but Noel isn't an NBA starting center and Taj can only do so much, Knicks needed a move and blew it in my opinion, i'd even have went for Dedmon, what they did was nothing, got two players in case of injury and then what?

    Frustrating team, we are lucky Toronto is a mess or we wouldn't even make the play in

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,988
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Another year where we miss the playoffs but donít lose enough games to get a high pick.

    Another year where we play the vets and journeymen over our kids and donít develop them.

    Hope Iím wrong, but Iím starting to get that vibe.
    Iíve been saying this all along. Thatís the absolute worst outcome. The fact we have been basically relying on a couple guys, and playing them into the ground, this was inevitable. Hope we have a late streak left in us

    Thibs coached every game like itís game 7 of the finals, at times completely disregarded the bench. You canít sustain that
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-07-2021 at 10:09 PM.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,521
    Get DeRozen n Brunson this off-season please

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    24,837
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i'm sorry he can get you 2 blocks but Noel isn't an NBA starting center and Taj can only do so much, Knicks needed a move and blew it in my opinion, i'd even have went for Dedmon, what they did was nothing, got two players in case of injury and then what?

    Frustrating team, we are lucky Toronto is a mess or we wouldn't even make the play in
    I keep saying it this teams weakness is the front office they have assets and winning coach but the FO sucks big time.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,521
    Mitchell Robinson came at the worst time but damn I thought we could get by but Noel has no hands and Gibson is 90 yrs old.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,260
    Why was quickley pulled?

    His stat line looks fine, not many minutes

    Team was up in the 4th before he sat

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    24,837
    Knicks lost a opportunity by not doing anything at deadline now the team is not making playoffs or lottery kudos CAA and WWW.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Knicks lost a opportunity by not doing anything at deadline now the team is not making playoffs or lottery kudos CAA and WWW.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    you mean thibs? He wanted zero trades

    He likes his guys like payton and rose and noel

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •