Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    RJís development as a C&S 3PT shooter is something I absolutely DID NOT see coming this quickly. Heís shooting over 36% from 3 on the season. His shooting is actually ahead of his finishing now which is kinda crazy to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I guess that's why he has 4 assists at the half. He passes the ball better than anyone on the team. Payton is the reason we lose most games. He has NO business starting on ANY NBA team. Quickley is a better point guard than Payton. Frank too and he is really not a point guard.
    Randle has the ball in his hands 90% of the time, least he could do is have 4 assists.

Not watching, but judging from the comments and stat line, RJ playing strong. Heís definitely putting in a respectable season overall, despite some hiccups. Great to see

We really need to shed Payton, if we are going to make the playoffs

RJ is now money on three's, but his closeout defense is horrid and he does get beat back door it seems, I call this each and every game why he plays off shooters is just ridiculous, you don't leave Brown open in the shortest shot there is.

Randle, we used to have Mitch pick for him but for some reason he's on an island by himself and the TO's are mounting and his shot is off because he's being played really tough and his shots are not in the flow of offense like they used to be, it's different and seems like last year on that aspect.

Now offense rebounding, either Randle is just plain out tired but our PF and both Centers never, ever box out, how many does it take to realize you just can't sit under the rim and get boards?

We have that to blame for a lot of recent losses, been saying we stink at hustling and boxing out for a while now.

You hear nothing about Mitch being missed, and damn he's been missed.

Coach you have over achieved but it's time to give up on Payton, seriously, he is doing nothing on both ends of the court, it's down right ugly now and keeping IQ who is playing really hard tonight on the bench, enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I guess that's why he has 4 assists at the half. He passes the ball better than anyone on the team. Payton is the reason we lose most games. He has NO business starting on ANY NBA team. Quickley is a better point guard than Payton. Frank too and he is really not a point guard.
    Agreed that banishing Payton would help this team a lot. Iíve felt that way his entire tenure here, heís just not good but Thibs is like attached at the hip to him for no reason. Itís horrible

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    RJ is now money on three's, but his closeout defense is horrid and he does get beat back door it seems, I call this each and every game why he plays off shooters is just ridiculous, you don't leave Brown open in the shortest shot there is.

Randle, we used to have Mitch pick for him but for some reason he's on an island by himself and the TO's are mounting and his shot is off because he's being played really tough and his shots are not in the flow of offense like they used to be, it's different and seems like last year on that aspect.

Now offense rebounding, either Randle is just plain out tired but our PF and both Centers never, ever box out, how many does it take to realize you just can't sit under the rim and get boards?

We have that to blame for a lot of recent losses, been saying we stink at hustling and boxing out for a while now.

You hear nothing about Mitch being missed, and damn he's been missed.

Coach you have over achieved but it's time to give up on Payton, seriously, he is doing nothing on both ends of the court, it's down right ugly now and keeping IQ who is playing really hard tonight on the bench, enough.
    Agree. Mitch is definitely missed. This offensive rebounding difference is killing us.
    Payron is garbage, but I will say this. BULLOCK had shown he can be a good player and hehad been a bit more consistent. Didn't think this would be the case. Glad I was wrong.

Lol now Paytonís droppin buckets

****ing no call

payton way to make look bad lol, well if that is what it takes

Elf spazzing

not sure how Randle didn't get that call, she was standing right there, she's missed a couple now

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Lol now Paytonís droppin buckets
    When you can go 4 games in a row shooting 2 of 8 and no one holds you accountable you can jack up whatever you want. Eventually somethings gonna fall.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Randle has the ball in his hands 90% of the time, least he could do is have 4 assists.
    Where were you while he was carrying us this whole season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    When you can go 4 games in a row shooting 2 of 8 and no one holds you accountable you can jack up whatever you want. Eventually somethings gonna fall.
    Oh absolutely, Iím one of his biggest critics on here, not a fan of his game at all.

That said I just want Ws so whatever it takes Iíll take it

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast