Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Big win for Boston on the road over Denver. Interesting that their lineup is small.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    man the nets have to be in a tight spot with him and I bet they would trade him in a heartbeat if durant would let them and anybody else wanted him.

also lol

https://twitter.com/getnickwright/st...75657531273217

I swear this is half of reddit and twitter. Jazz wouldn't have taken that nets offer.

finally wow the Celtics just had a 31-3 run on the Nuggets to win that game. the one thing nice about being a small market team in the NBA is something like this https://mobile.twitter.com/Gwashburn...900035/photo/1 would be front page on espn if that was Durant, Lebron, etc. besides the limitations jokic has as a defender, this is by far my biggest problem with him. sometimes he just quits trying and commits dumb fouls unlike almost any other player I have ever seen.
    Jokic didnít come back in the game with almost 5 minutes left. Ouch. Unless he got hurt somehow, he just quit on that game. Awful.

With 4:41 left (and being down 14) while the team is in a timeout with a play being drawn up, he just got up and started *****ing to the ref about something. Got right up while Malone was drawing a play up. Indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Big win for Boston on the road over Denver. Interesting that their lineup is small.
    31 to 8 fourth quarter, oof.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    Worst run franchise in the league. Even worse than Minnesota and Detroit. When I look at the team, and the way they draft players, I have no idea what they're trying to do. With other teams, you can tell there's a system in place.

They have 3 point guards on their starting line up and Harrison Barnes is playing the 4.
    I don't know about that. the twolves just traded what might be a top 5 pick for the right to overpay russell instead of wiggins. detroit just stretched salaries(added future cap burdens) to still be a bottom 5 team.

I would be livid if Gobert did this https://streamable.com/f6ej6o

couple of upsets today. spurs beat the mavs at home, twolves beat the bulls, bostons crushes the nuggets, heat are up by 12 on the road against the blazers and pistons up 10 on the clippers. I am guessing that the pistons aren't holding that lead for very much longer though.

The Heat have been spectacular defensively this year. They completely shutdown the 7th ranked offense in Portland and held Dame to 13 points.

I would be livid if Gobert did this https://streamable.com/f6ej6o

couple of upsets today. spurs beat the mavs at home, twolves beat the bulls, bostons crushes the nuggets, heat are up by 12 on the road against the blazers and pistons up 10 on the clippers. I am guessing that the pistons aren't holding that lead for very much longer though.
    Did he not go play defense for two straight possessions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    They doing enough to keep my interest level to about 55%

Such a **** season

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Did he not go play defense for two straight possessions?

I am not sure about the first possession it could have been a fast break that he just never got back in time for, but the 2nd one I don't think he ever passed halfcourt.

I am not sure about the first possession it could have been a fast break that he just never got back in time for, but the 2nd one I don't think he ever passed halfcourt.
    Yeeesh.

Gobert may never be good enough to be a top 2 player on a championship team but it'll never be a question of effort or doing all the little things that go unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yeeesh.
    Why I always said that Cousins was the laziest player I've ever seen. There were times the team would offensively be in their set and running a play and then you'd see him come into frame at the top of the key. Pitiful.

Well reportedly what set Kyrie off the other day and why heís taking a break is Dennis Schroeder, a black man, used the N-word while referring to Kyrie Irving.

https://twitter.com/kyrieirving/stat...838962690?s=21

It's crazy to me that he's allowed to just call into work like that. To be perfectly honest, I think this Nets window to win a ring is tiny.

NBA Game Thread 4/6 - 4/11

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's crazy to me that he's allowed to just call into work like that. To be perfectly honest, I think this Nets window to win a ring is tiny.
    I think that window is this year. If they donít get it itís not gonna happen.

Also itís kinda funny. Kyrie only plays when no one else is really available. I honestly think he would be happier on a ďkumbiyaĒ team that loses a lot with him being a star than actually winning and fighting through adversity.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast