Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    yeah they are worse then their record says, but as you put it they have been pretty hurt all year.

speaking of the west I noticed something kinda interesting

team record sos home vs away
    1. Jazz 39-13 .445 -2
    2. Suns 36-15 .519 +3
    3. Clippers 35-18 .447 +3
    4. Nuggets 33-18 .492 +1
    5. Lakers 32-20 .530 +2
    6. Trailblazers 30-21 .537 -1
    7. Mavericks 29-22 .461 -5

Sos is a measure of the average teams remaining record. so anything under .500 means easy and anything over means hard. the plus minus is how many more games they have played on the road vs at home where a positive means more home games. so breaking it down the Mavs have a very easy remaining schedule. I think the 5 seed is very much in play for them. the blazers could easily fall to 7 and the play in game except the lakers have kinda of a touch schedule left as well. the other interesting one is that the Nuggets and clippers have a chance to get to that #2 seed. the suns have a absolutely brutal like 7 games stretch. it sure seems like the top 4 seeds baring some kind of injury or massive chokejob will be the jazz, suns, clippers, and nuggets. so out of those 4 which would you most want to play if you could pick?
    The Suns are probably the most vulnerable team. If the Lakers or Blazers get the 7th seed, and the Suns are 2, I think they'll be more than happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    The Suns are probably the most vulnerable team. If the Lakers or Blazers get the 7th seed, and the Suns are 2, I think they'll be more than happy about that.
    Why? They would beat both teams in the playoffs this season especially the Blazers as they already beat them both times this seasons and yes Lillard was in both games. And Lakers if both James and AD are out of that series.

https://youtu.be/Z9fIellFxwo

But than again I was the only one who had the Suns who will end up in the top 5 on win and loses this season and they are still on track cause of CP3

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Why? They would beat both teams in the playoffs this season especially the Blazers as they already beat them both times this seasons and yes Lillard was in both games. And Lakers if both James and AD are out of that series.

But than again I was the only one who had the Suns who will end up in the top 5 on win and loses this season and they are still on track cause of CP3
    It's a near certainty James and AD will be back before the playoffs

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Suns ain't beating the Lakers in a playoff series.

Zion completely dominated he Sixers last night. It was incredible to watch. I have my doubts whether he can stay healthy, especially at his size and with his play style. But if he does, we could be watching LeBron 2.0.

If you give them a choice out of those 4 teams, they will will likely take the Suns.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    Zion completely dominated he Sixers last night. It was incredible to watch. I have my doubts whether he can stay healthy, especially at his size and with his play style. But if he does, we could be watching LeBron 2.0.
    Point god.

And why Lebron and/or AD would be out for this series???

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's a near certainty James and AD will be back before the playoffs

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Defintely

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Suns ain't beating the Lakers in a playoff series.
    Agreed.

Report said both AD and LeBron could be back in 2-3 weeks.

Is Michael Porter Jr in the most improved conversation?

He's probably in the conversation with Jalen Brunson, Zion and Julius Randle.

If he is not he should be consider.

My Coach of the Year.

1. Quin Snyder
    2. Monty Williams
    3. Doc River/Steve Nash

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast