Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Laker Film Room Podcast@LFRPod6h
    The last time the Lakers beat the Raptors was November 30, 2014

Hmm

Mike Trudell: Montrezl Harrell said he doesn’t understand the ejection, and that he was defending Schroder after he got thrown to the ground. He added, when asked if his issue was with Anunoby:*“My beef is with anybody who doesn’t have a Lakers jersey.”

–*via*Twitter*LakersReporter

Like that spirit

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Damn. Didnt realize that Ben has been in the league that long. Waiters had major issues beyond his attitude. Ben just thinks he is better than he really is.
    Most players think they are better then they actually are, that doesn't stop them from getting paid. Don't get me wrong, I really hope the kid does good but I just don't see too much to get excited about. His career stats are average NBA #s, his best season is comparable to KCPs this season lol.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I like that he got the message and is not putting in the effort

We need him to be in shape and contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    He's like a wizard sometimes
    Sad, but true

Mike Trudell: Montrezl Harrell said he doesn’t understand the ejection, and that he was defending Schroder after he got thrown to the ground. He added, when asked if his issue was with Anunoby:*“My beef is with anybody who doesn’t have a Lakers jersey.”

Like that spirit
    Agree.

I appreciate that attitude

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Most players think they are better then they actually are, that doesn't stop them from getting paid. Don't get me wrong, I really hope the kid does good but I just don't see too much to get excited about. His career stats are average NBA #s, his best season is comparable to KCPs this season lol.
    Maybe it will have the same effect to kcp that AD2 had to marc...

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Agree.

I appreciate that attitude

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    But you can not deny he came way out of shape and had to wait until Lakers got Dru for him to react. Play hard not matter what! Other players with more talent came off the bench and never complaint in the NBA. Ginobli one of them.
    I really dont think he's complaining coming off the bench but rather questioning Vogel or FO decision of him being out of the rotation. He has the right to say something because the Lakers were very positive on his role when the team signed him (I'm pretty sure the Lakers fan as well). And suddenly changes when the Lakers got Dre, but Marc is a true pro on his current situation. IMO Dre transition to starting center should have been handled better. Dre conditioning still not yet there, and unfortunately got injured. Marc being out of shape? maybe, but he has the same built since his Memphis days imo but just slower since his getting older, but still a good passer, can stretch the floor, and good post up defense. That being said he's still extremely useful for a limited minutes. Vogel need to incorporate him and Trez playing together whether starting or off the bench.
    Last edited by showtime24; 04-07-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Like that spirit
    Too bad he didn’t play in the 80s. He is a throwback player.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Damn that’s bad lol. If his defense is compatible to KCPs, which I haven’t seen enough of it to make any judgements, then maybe next year we can keep him for a minimum or close to it contract and get rid of KCP if we need cap space. Have a feeling that KCP has been playing possum this season.

I think so also. I would include the other guards in this also. If Ben listens to Handy, then we can get a diamond in the rough, but I doubt he will.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    I really dont think he's complaining coming off the bench but rather questioning Vogel or FO decision of him being out of the rotation. He has the right to say something because the Lakers were very positive on his role when the team signed him (I'm pretty sure the Lakers fan as well). And suddenly changes when the Lakers got Dre, but Marc is a true pro on his current situation. IMO Dre transition to starting center should have been handled better. Dre conditioning still not yet there, and unfortunately got injured. Marc being out of shape? maybe, but he has the same built since his Memphis days imo but just slower since his getting older, but still a good passer, can stretch the floor, and good post up defense. That being said he's still extremely useful for a limited minutes. Vogel need to incorporate him and Trez playing together whether starting or off the bench.
    I do not want to arque with you. I personally like his game before joined, but he was in terrible shape and looked like a snail out there. Many of here saw that and were disappointed at him. Lakers lost two mayor players and needed another player capable to cover some of the deficit. Drummond is at this point way better than him. Then our stupid coach went nuts and made the change totally extreme and cause for him to feel left out. I support him for that. But from now on he has to play as he knows every time his name is call. He is a professional. Franky is an idiot and I hope he learns his lesson on how to make adjustments. Gasol has to be ready!
    Soon to be seen together!

Too bad he didn’t play in the 80s. He is a throwback player.
    Yeah he got ejected without throwing any punch lmao

Damn that’s bad lol. If his defense is compatible to KCPs, which I haven’t seen enough of it to make any judgements, then maybe next year we can keep him for a minimum or close to it contract and get rid of KCP if we need cap space. Have a feeling that KCP has been playing possum this season.
    I think the way Pelinka openly was trying to trade him gave him the kick in the arse he needed. I mentioned earlier in the season that he also looked fat, looks like he lost few pounds recently. looks more active on the court and shooting in rhythm rather then just setting up and waiting.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast