Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    If Sewell is there I think that has to be the pick. Slater is a tricky one because as good as he can be, I think itís inside.

I know for the Pats at #15 I have LT being a primary consideration with mainly Darrisaw and also a few other guys. If NE does want to jump DEN for a QB I wonder if there could be a match with CAR. You guys move back to where youíre in range for a LT to replace Okung as opposed to Slater as an inside guy and pick up extra picks.
    Yeah, I'd be thrilled with Sewell, but I'm not sure I buy the mocks that have him falling that far. Even with 5 QBs possibly going, I don't see ATL, CIN, MIA, and DET all passing on him.

I'm pretty interested in trading down, but I'm not sure I want to drop to 15. I'd love to fall to the 10-12 range, but I think there's a good drop off in talent after 12 if the draft goes how I expect it will.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Yeah, I'd be thrilled with Sewell, but I'm not sure I buy the mocks that have him falling that far. Even with 5 QBs possibly going, I don't see ATL, CIN, MIA, and DET all passing on him.

I'm pretty interested in trading down, but I'm not sure I want to drop to 15. I'd love to fall to the 10-12 range, but I think there's a good drop off in talent after 12 if the draft goes how I expect it will.
    Daniel Jeremiah grades Sewell 9th overall (only 1 QB among those 9) and he's generally tuned in to what the NFL is thinking. Obviously that's still high but not like Top 3 Big Board material like the mock drafters used to have him. I think the NFL is wary of drafting OL high that come out of offensive schemes like Oregon's. The best 2020 1st round OT came out of Iowa.

Keep in mind there are 3-4 teams in the top 10 that have been reported wonít take a player who sat out 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Daniel Jeremiah grades Sewell 9th overall (only 1 QB among those 9) and he's generally tuned in to what the NFL is thinking. Obviously that's still high but not like Top 3 Big Board material like the mock drafters used to have him. I think the NFL is wary of drafting OL high that come out of offensive schemes like Oregon's. The best 2020 1st round OT came out of Iowa.
    Isn't that an old board? I think his latest has Sewell 12th, with 4 QBs ahead of him. FWIW, none is Jones, who happens to be 32nd on Jeremiah's big board.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Keep in mind there are 3-4 teams in the top 10 that have been reported wonít take a player who sat out 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So the Eagles have a shot at Ja'Marr Chase?

he's dropped Sewell to 12 on his big board
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

My opinion of Sam Darnold has diminished immensely:

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1390388501020127239

I mean that's just terrible.

Lmao, if we're bad I want this to be our 2021 logo.

Lmao, if we're bad I want this to be our 2021 logo.
    Get it printed on paper bag masks, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Get it printed on paper bag masks, IMO.
    Mask szn is over dawg. Go full paper bag or go home.

Mask szn is over dawg. Go full paper bag or go home.
    Yeah, a full paper bag on your head is usually referred to as a mask, not like medical/COVID mask.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456