Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will The Series Go?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

0 0%
  • Sox Win Series

3 75.00%
  • Sox Sweep

1 25.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Now I will give the HOF'er baseball person and the team 30 games before I judge them...That being said...The road trip was very disappointing. Bad baseball was on display all over the place...If they're the team they say they are they should have gone 5-2 on this trip...Not one "clean" game in seven so far...In my mind I see a team still not coming to grips with the fact that Eloy got hurt....They need to get over it and have next man up mentality...He didn't die!!

If in 30 games TLR is till tinkering with the line up and the bullpen and doesn't have defined roles for some of the guys....It will be a long season...

This roster is not very deep as far as having guys ready to fill in for injured players or players that are under performing...Lets hope Robert, Moncada and Anderson have a relatively healthy season...

With TA7 on the DL now gives the Twins a good indication they can build a early lead one month in for the AL Central.

But 3 of the 4 losses this road trip was on the BP (- Kopech) and the area that needs 1st retooling for 2021. Listen to 7 run Ms 6th doing a Uber ride to MKE with a Red Sox fan after hearing the inning it was on Tony not allowing Dallas to work one more inning we both agree.

Oh well.At least 3-4 on the west coast.
    Last edited by South Side Sox; 04-08-2021 at 12:08 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234