Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I said it in ST, he will make the team and by the second week he will have an injury and never pitch again for them, letís hope thatís the case.
    I can't say I disagree.

I said it in ST, he will make the team and by the second week he will have an injury and never pitch again for them, letís hope thatís the case.
    Never doubted you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

I would never wish injury on any player, but Betances going on the IL is the best thing for the Mets. Makes the decision to replace him easy and replacing him is definitely the right decision.

They should have cut Betances before the season started. If I never see him, Gsellman or Familia again, I will be a happy guy.

You called it, now Dillon can Betances with wolves.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132