Brett Anderson vs. Trevor Williams
    vs.
    TV: Marquee Sports Network/Radio: 670 The Score

Tuesday, 4/6 @ 6:40 PM
    Freddy Peralta vs. Adbert Alzolay
    vs.

Wednesday, 4/7 @ 1:20 PM
    Brandon Woodruff (0-0, 6.75 ERA) vs. Kyle Hendricks (0-1, 9.00 ERA)
    vs.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Sweep.

https://twitter.com/bnightengale/sta...315208192?s=21

Again, itís one thing to say youíre going to do it, and another to actually do it, but heís talking the talk - and walking the walk so far. It would be refreshing to see an owner spend like the billionaire he is.

Quote Originally Posted by JD94 View Post

Again, itís one thing to say youíre going to do it, and another to actually do it, but heís talking the talk - and walking the walk so far. It would be refreshing to see an owner spend like the billionaire he is.
    Ricketts is a greedy ****** who acts like a pimp and the Cubs are his prostitute. We're the Johns.

The first time that Lindor misses a game for a sore toe or a hangnail, panic alarms are going to sound off all over Citi Field. Remember the Cespedes signing the Mets made several years ago. How did that work out for the Wilpons?

New owners who start out of the gate spending will eventually end up tightening the payroll at some point

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    The first time that Lindor misses a game for a sore toe or a hangnail, panic alarms are going to sound off all over Citi Field. Remember the Cespedes signing the Mets made several years ago. How did that work out for the Wilpons?
    Yes, not all big moves work out at the end, but that wasn't the point of his post. It was more "The Mets seemingly have an owner willing to put money into the franchise". Obviously not every move will work, but teams who spend tend to remain competitive longer and avoid peaks and valleys if ran intelligently. As of now, the Mets are definitely in a good spot.

I also doubt if Lindo has a "hangnail" that Citi Field is going to go into a panic...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Nice arm. If he can ever find the zone he'll be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Yes, not all big moves work out at the end, but that wasn't the point of his post. It was more "The Mets seemingly have an owner willing to put money into the franchise". Obviously not every move will work, but teams who spend tend to remain competitive longer and avoid peaks and valleys if ran intelligently. As of now, the Mets are definitely in a good spot.

I also doubt if Lindo has a "hangnail" that Citi Field is going to go into a panic...

Only if he misses a game because of the "hangnail" or pretty much any injury or ailment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Only if he misses a game because of the "hangnail" or pretty much any injury or ailment.
    I am also sure if he missed a game for a hangnail, they wouldn't be panicking. If he tore his hamstring, there might be a little concern, surely.

But you're being hyperbolic to the extreme, both in that and how you framed the Cespedes deal. The Mets are a large enough market that they (much like the Cubs) can overcome a bad deal here or there. It comes with the territory.

Wind blowing out, be nice to score some runs. Hiura doesnít have a hit yet but is Babe Ruth vs Williams.

Good start Williams!

If only they could hit Brett Anderson

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Williams looks incredible tonight

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast