Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What do you want to do at pick 17?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • LB/Edge Micah Parsons

11 50.00%
  • Edge Gregory Rousseau

1 4.55%
  • Edge Jaelan Phillips

2 9.09%
  • LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

3 13.64%
  • G/T Rashawn Slater

4 18.18%
  • S Trevon Moehrig

3 13.64%
  • CB Jaycee Horn

1 4.55%
  • Edge Kwity Paye

1 4.55%
  • CB Caleb Farley

0 0%
  • T Teven Jenkins

4 18.18%
  • G/T Alijah Vera-Tucker

1 4.55%
  • WR Rashod Bateman

0 0%
  • G/T Samuel Cosmi

0 0%
  • T Christian Darrisaw

1 4.55%
  • CB Greg Newsome

0 0%
  • LB/Edge Zaven Collins

0 0%
  • S Jevon Holland

0 0%
  • DT Christian Barmore

4 18.18%
  • DT Daviyon Nixon

2 9.09%
  • WR Rondale Moore

0 0%
  • RB Najee Harris

0 0%
  • WR Terrace Marshall Jr

0 0%
  • DT Levi Onwuzurike

0 0%
  • Trade Up

0 0%
  • Trade Down

6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    We could luck out this year. By our pick the best players could be darrisaw, Collins, moehrig or Rousseau. That could fill bpa and need filled. If parsons fell to us that would be good too
    Depends on your rankings. I don't have any of those guys in the top 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I think Kwaitkoski is a good lb. Littleton could be. Our weakest link is Sam. And we have no true Sam on our roster
    Nick is solid. Morrow was our best LB last season and I think he will thrive in the cover 3. We draft JOK and you have 2 LBs with speed that can fly. I'm not worried about the strong side. Defenses play mostly nickel defense anyway
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

DT Levi Onwuzurike
    HT 6027
    WT 290
    Hand 10 1/8
    Arm 33
    Wing 79 1/4
    40-yd 4.85/4.89 (NFL scout ⏱️)🔥
    VJ 30.0
    BJ 9-1
    no shuttles
    BP 29x👀

That's my choice or Teven Jenkins

I think Kwaitkoski is a good lb. Littleton could be. Our weakest link is Sam. And we have no true Sam on our roster
    Iíd like to go from good linebacker to great. If we could get a stud linebacker it would help the defense transformation a lot faster. We added a lot to our defensive line in free agency. Our secondary is already young. Iím still hoping Hooker comes after the draft. Micah would be a no brainer. JOK would be the other backer Iíd take at 17. If neither of them are on the board than Iíd go oline. Watching Moehrig I see a lot of arm tackles. That isnít gonna fly in the NFL. He does play the ball well. But still doesnít make me go wow. Also constantly drafting defensive backs in the first is not the way to build a team. Front 7 or oline.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Nick is solid. Morrow was our best LB last season and I think he will thrive in the cover 3. We draft JOK and you have 2 LBs with speed that can fly. I'm not worried about the strong side. Defenses play mostly nickel defense anyway
    I usually agree with you on things(not all). But morrow was considered good in a game where he had an int. The rest of the game he was getting ran over by Kamara. Watch the whole game. He was locked on kamara. Kamara had 79 yards two tds and had 95 yards receiving. Watch every game he is in and watch him play against the run. He gets waffled by wrs, tes and of course o linemen on run blocks.

I like the idea of having fast lbs. but he is a target in the run game. If we drafted jok, that would give us four guys who can play wlb. 1 playing mlb and no real slb.

What would be your top 17?
    I consider this
    Lawrence, fields, Jones, lance, Wilson, Sewell, surtain, Pitt, smith, chase, slater, Horn, parsons, newsome, waddle aaaand

I usually agree with you on things(not all). But morrow was considered good in a game where he had an int. The rest of the game he was getting ran over by Kamara. Watch the whole game. He was locked on kamara. Kamara had 79 yards two tds and had 95 yards receiving. Watch every game he is in and watch him play against the run. He gets waffled by wrs, tes and of course o linemen on run blocks.

I like the idea of having fast lbs. but he is a target in the run game. If we drafted jok, that would give us four guys who can play wlb. 1 playing mlb and no real slb.

What would be your top 17?
    I consider this
    Lawrence, fields, Jones, lance, Wilson, Sewell, surtain, Pitt, smith, chase, slater, Horn, parsons, newsome, waddle aaaand
    Here's a highlight video of him getting "run" over by RBs and "waffled" by OL and TEs.

https://youtu.be/uSp0PNf4dAE

You took some bad plays and are trying to make it a narrative out of it . Nope. He was our best LB. He's turned himself into a solid LB. Let's not forget he was undrafted too. Kid worked his way up from the bottom. Another one of RMs gem finds.

I appreciate the kid working up from being undrafted to be ok.
    Itís strange that we love him but hated McClain.

In four years:
    Morrow who is good 254 tackles, 4 sacks, 2 ints, 20 tfl.

McClain who is bad 327 tackles, 7.5 sacks, 3 ints, 27 tfl

I will give him that he is getting better. Heís another wlb. We have one in Littleton. We need a slb. I hope morrow does well. But Iím not going to drool over a guy who had 78 tackles last year. Agree to disagree sir.

I appreciate the kid working up from being undrafted to be ok.
    Itís strange that we love him but hated McClain.

In four years:
    Morrow who is good 254 tackles, 4 sacks, 2 ints, 20 tfl.

McClain who is bad 327 tackles, 7.5 sacks, 3 ints, 27 tfl

I will give him that he is getting better. Heís another wlb. We have one in Littleton. We need a slb. I hope morrow does well. But Iím not going to drool over a guy who had 78 tackles last year. Agree to disagree sir.
    Nobody is drooling over him. That's something you just made up. He's solid at best

Nobody is drooling over him. That's something you just made up. He's solid at best
    Not saying you. ALOT of people think heís great. I keep saying heís another wlb. Anyways.

Switch, if we bring in Karl Joseph, I donít think we go s in rd one or two. I think thatís how mayock thinks. They will pay good money for kj. I would rather go with moehrig, grant or Holland. But trying to figure out mayock. Maybe we go ot at 17 then bpa after that? If so I could see us going ot in rd 1 and og in rd two. Maybe lb in rd three????

Moehrig is okay, but Mike Mayock talked about 'understanding where league value is' and taking ''Good Football players in every round''. He also spoke about ďThe way we look at it, or at least the way I look at it, is last year we did not have a dynamic playmaker at any level,Ē Mayock said. ďAnd thatís hard, when you go in a game every Sunday and they donít have to specifically game plan for any one player.Ē

Guessing Mayock wants 'DYNAMIC' defensive players and so do I.

A guy who I believe the Raiders scouting staff see as dynamic at 17 is Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. Especially in Gus Bradley's defense where he would play multiple positions and would be a very very good addition. Teams would have to game plan for him.

My choices would be different, but I am saying that would be the guy from the Raiders Defensive coaches point of view.

Not saying you. ALOT of people think heís great. I keep saying heís another wlb. Anyways.

Switch, if we bring in Karl Joseph, I donít think we go s in rd one or two. I think thatís how mayock thinks. They will pay good money for kj. I would rather go with moehrig, grant or Holland. But trying to figure out mayock. Maybe we go ot at 17 then bpa after that? If so I could see us going ot in rd 1 and og in rd two. Maybe lb in rd three????
    If they bring in Karl it's most likely a one year deal. We still need a long term safety solution. I see Karl a better fit as a box safety. If they want to try him as a single high safety I'm good with thay too. I've always like KJ and I really do hope they bring him back

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Moehrig is okay, but Mike Mayock talked about 'understanding where league value is' and taking ''Good Football players in every round''. He also spoke about ďThe way we look at it, or at least the way I look at it, is last year we did not have a dynamic playmaker at any level,Ē Mayock said. ďAnd thatís hard, when you go in a game every Sunday and they donít have to specifically game plan for any one player.Ē

Guessing Mayock wants 'DYNAMIC' defensive players and so do I.

A guy who I believe the Raiders scouting staff see as dynamic at 17 is Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. Especially in Gus Bradley's defense where he would play multiple positions and would be a very very good addition. Teams would have to game plan for him.

My choices would be different, but I am saying that would be the guy from the Raiders Defensive coaches point of view.
    I thought Agholor was pretty dynamic. Dude almost averaged 20 yards a catch. But Mayock is right on the defensive side. JOK would give us that dynamic play

I thought Agholor was pretty dynamic. Dude almost averaged 20 yards a catch. But Mayock is right on the defensive side. JOK would give us that dynamic play
    Not sure agholor fits the description. He was good/solid. But not great. Of all our players, waller is the closest thing. He is someone teams gameplan for.

I think why they would bring in Joseph is for depth. Keep in mind Abrams knocks himself out of most games. Be good to have Joseph who I feel is the same type of player anyway...

I think Haha and Sherman will be Raiders after the draft.

Definitely only talking about defensive players. Waller was beyond dynamic.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast