Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What do you want to do at pick 17?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • LB/Edge Micah Parsons

    11 50.00%
  • Edge Gregory Rousseau

    1 4.55%
  • Edge Jaelan Phillips

    2 9.09%
  • LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

    3 13.64%
  • G/T Rashawn Slater

    4 18.18%
  • S Trevon Moehrig

    3 13.64%
  • CB Jaycee Horn

    1 4.55%
  • Edge Kwity Paye

    1 4.55%
  • CB Caleb Farley

    0 0%
  • T Teven Jenkins

    4 18.18%
  • G/T Alijah Vera-Tucker

    1 4.55%
  • WR Rashod Bateman

    0 0%
  • G/T Samuel Cosmi

    0 0%
  • T Christian Darrisaw

    1 4.55%
  • CB Greg Newsome

    0 0%
  • LB/Edge Zaven Collins

    0 0%
  • S Jevon Holland

    0 0%
  • DT Christian Barmore

    4 18.18%
  • DT Daviyon Nixon

    2 9.09%
  • WR Rondale Moore

    0 0%
  • RB Najee Harris

    0 0%
  • WR Terrace Marshall Jr

    0 0%
  • DT Levi Onwuzurike

    0 0%
  • Trade Up

    0 0%
  • Trade Down

    6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 224
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,905
    I don't think the Raiders coaching staff feels offensive line is a problem, With starters and depth.. Also the abundance of veterans still on the open market.

    MJD on the NFL network said Gus Bradley loves versatile LBers... I am pretty sure it's gonna be MP or JOK.... Nick is good and will continue to play, They will use Littleton till they find a way to move on from him

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,905
    They talk like INC is going to play LG, I just don't see them moving Simpson around.


    LT-Miller
    LG-Simpson
    C-James
    RG-INC
    RT-Parker- If they feel he can't hold his own then you have plenty of FAs that could come in, Also Goode played well if they decide to start him... In a perfect world though they want him to be free and play any position they need him too.

    DEPTH... Goode, Cotton JR, Martin


    Their really is no major need on this team other then FS... And I think they feel that is a position they can fill after the draft as well.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,029
    Or we may not know, maybe Mayock has a trade he is working on for a RT for one of our thirds. Best case scenario, maybe.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,519
    I want a miracle at #17. A generational talent that plays for the Raiders through his prime years and doesn't get traded away just because we hired a retread HC that doesn't have the brains to see that replacing said talent can't be done as easily as he thinks.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    2,320
    I'm no mathematician by any means but don't these poll totals come out to around 188%?

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,091
    Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    I'm no mathematician by any means but don't these poll totals come out to around 188%?
    People can vote for more than one player.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,311
    Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    I'm no mathematician by any means but don't these poll totals come out to around 188%?
    To go along with what KRS said if you click on the number on the right hand side it will show who voted for who including if someone selected multiple options.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,287
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    While I agree that weíll probably end up drafting an OT. That and FS appear to be the biggest needs. But I was thinking about players I didnít want us to draft- but might end up drafting. Then today I read an article just about us trading up for him- jacee horn.

    Seems like the kind of surprise pick that would make me go crazy. After all our CB draft picks, taking another with such big needs at other positions would be crazy. But if horn is there at 17, heíd definitely be a difference maker on defense. He could help our secondary go from ok to great.

    Iím really going on faith here, but I think we have some good CBs. Annette for example- while he may have been a reach, is talented. He should have been a second round pick. So even at realistic draft values, we have talent. Itís my belief that better coaching and the natural learning curve of young players will help this group look much better this year. So we really donít need horn. And thereís other players Iíd rather have. But I could see us drafting him- and me convincing myself itís a great pick, haha.

    Does anyone else have a pick they think we might make at 17 that they really donít want?
    I donít want koramoah. Heís talented. But heís another Littleton. We have four guys that can play wlb, 1 that can play mlb and 0 who can play slb. No true rt(good can backup but play rg)

    I think we go in order of need.
    Ot in rd 1- darrisaw, Jenkins or cosmi

    Fs in rd 2- grant or Holland. I know heís not a fs but I could see us getting Asante Samuel.

    Lb in rd 3- Maybe Meinerz in our first pick in the 3rd. And Browning or Moses at our second pick in the third

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    16,090
    Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    I'm no mathematician by any means but don't these poll totals come out to around 188%?
    LOL. Check out the big brain on Brad. That's right, it's the metric system.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,287
    Royale with cheese

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I donít want koramoah. Heís talented. But heís another Littleton. We have four guys that can play wlb, 1 that can play mlb and 0 who can play slb. No true rt(good can backup but play rg)

    I think we go in order of need.
    Ot in rd 1- darrisaw, Jenkins or cosmi

    Fs in rd 2- grant or Holland. I know heís not a fs but I could see us getting Asante Samuel.

    Lb in rd 3- Maybe Meinerz in our first pick in the 3rd. And Browning or Moses at our second pick in the third
    I feel like weíd have to trade up for grant in the second. Same thing with Browning/Moses. I do like all three, so Iíd be happy with an OT, grant and Moses/browning.

    Just read a yahoo article and it put us at 5th worst WR group in the nfl. How mas would this forum be if Bateman was our pick...

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    2,815
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I don't think the Raiders coaching staff feels offensive line is a problem, With starters and depth.. Also the abundance of veterans still on the open market.

    MJD on the NFL network said Gus Bradley loves versatile LBers... I am pretty sure it's gonna be MP or JOK.... Nick is good and will continue to play, They will use Littleton till they find a way to move on from him
    With the Chargers Bradley played 3 safeties most of the time (not sure if you recall the playoff game when they beat the Ravens and completely shut down their running game).
    The way the game is now with its rules that is essentially what you need, big safeties/smaller LBs who can not only run fast, tackle and cover.
    Owusu Koramoah is much more than a LB, he never came off of the field. He just moved to slot to cover the inside receiver. Having that versatility on defense is what will make our defense really really good. Letís just hope Marinelli is everything Gruden talks him up to be 🤞

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    16,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Royale with cheese

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    16,090
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    With the Chargers Bradley played 3 safeties most of the time (not sure if you recall the playoff game when they beat the Ravens and completely shut down their running game).
    The way the game is now with its rules that is essentially what you need, big safeties/smaller LBs who can not only run fast, tackle and cover.
    Owusu Koramoah is much more than a LB, he never came off of the field. He just moved to slot to cover the inside receiver. Having that versatility on defense is what will make our defense really really good. Letís just hope Marinelli is everything Gruden talks him up to be ��
    We could do a lot worse than Koramoah, the kid is a darn good football player.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    2,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    We could do a lot worse than Koramoah, the kid is a darn good football player.
    He is also a great athlete as well as a great football player who makes plays, and unreal speed. I like him a lot.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •