Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What do you want to do at pick 17?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • LB/Edge Micah Parsons

11 50.00%
  • Edge Gregory Rousseau

1 4.55%
  • Edge Jaelan Phillips

2 9.09%
  • LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

3 13.64%
  • G/T Rashawn Slater

4 18.18%
  • S Trevon Moehrig

3 13.64%
  • CB Jaycee Horn

1 4.55%
  • Edge Kwity Paye

1 4.55%
  • CB Caleb Farley

0 0%
  • T Teven Jenkins

4 18.18%
  • G/T Alijah Vera-Tucker

1 4.55%
  • WR Rashod Bateman

0 0%
  • G/T Samuel Cosmi

0 0%
  • T Christian Darrisaw

1 4.55%
  • CB Greg Newsome

0 0%
  • LB/Edge Zaven Collins

0 0%
  • S Jevon Holland

0 0%
  • DT Christian Barmore

4 18.18%
  • DT Daviyon Nixon

2 9.09%
  • WR Rondale Moore

0 0%
  • RB Najee Harris

0 0%
  • WR Terrace Marshall Jr

0 0%
  • DT Levi Onwuzurike

0 0%
  • Trade Up

0 0%
  • Trade Down

6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    BTW Jenkins has played 44 games and has started 35 games. 26 starts at RT, 7 starts at LT and 2 starts at RG.

Both Jenkins and Cosmi played most of the season before opting out. Jenkins played 7 and Cosmi 8 but why point out Jenkins opt out and not Cosmi's.

Coming into Stillwater at 6-foot-6, 290 pounds, Jenkins needed some time to prepare his frame for the college football stage. Thus, he redshirted his true freshman campaign, then entered the 2017 season as one of the teamís top reserve offensive linemen. In 2017, Jenkins played in all 12 games, logging three starts ó two at guard and one at tackle.

For Jenkins, the next logical progression was to start in 2018. The talented offensive lineman started ten games at right tackle and three games at left tackle, filling in for an injured starter on the left side. In 2019, the Oklahoma State tackle reprised his role as an impact starter, helping Chuba Hubbard break the 2,000-yard mark. 2020 he started 8 games and opted out due to having problems with his back. The guy played og, lt, rt and seems like he was a reserve to be replacing starters. And when he got to solidify himself, he opted out.

True cosmi did opt out. Played through injury the year before. And earned second team big 12 honors working through knee issues. After eight games and opting out he earned first team big 12 honors. Started 34 of 35 games. Was a reserve 1 game.

Truth is I would like to have either one of these guys. Shoot I would be happy getting slater, cosmi, Vera tucker, Jenkins or my favorite darrisaw. Little is a project in the second. But he could be good. Not a fan of leatherwood at all. I think teams will move him to og. Donít know much about eichenburg or mayfield.
    Last edited by Megatron; 04-07-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Whatís that? I hear project player and expected to go in the second.

Ladies and Gentlemen (well at least some of the time)... let me introduce you to our likely pick at 17... Little

IMO I think slater, darrisaw, Vera tucker, cosmi and Jenkins could be solid starters in week one.

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    We need a starting RT so I think that's our 1st round pick. I don't care which one we take because I'm sure the film study has been exhausting at Raiders HC. We are thin at LB and Safety for the 2nd and 3rd rounds but don't be surprised if a top interior OL is taken because incognito is old. It's always exciting with the draft and every team thinks that they got better and then the sheeeet hits the fan and we all wonder why we didn't pick a player that's producing on another team.
    I havenít put as much emphasis on G in my thinking if the draft. But youíre right, incognito is getting old, and as we just saw with James, developing a young player behind a great starter is smart. Plus, with incognito, injury is becoming a bigger concern.

There are 8 people in here that think Micah might drop to 17??

Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    There are 8 people in here that think Micah might drop to 17??

Not likely.
    I mean I posted it in the War room thread but its possible. Micah has multiple character concerns. Left his first high school after getting in trouble for inciting a riot. Was named in in a lawsuit against Penn State for extreme hazing which involved report ably involved taking freshmans cloths while they were showering then wrestling them to the ground and stated he was going to "Sandusky them". In addition he allegedly pulled a knife and threated another student while at Penn State.

Those are some big question marks. Its going to be someone gambling on risk/reward with him character issue wise.

I doubt it that parsons will get to us. But itís possible. Not a big possibility. Less now that darnold has a new home.

Right now it looks like: imo
    1 Lawrence
    2 Wilson
    3 Mac Jones 9ers like him a lot
    4 fields
    5 Pitts
    6 chase
    7 waddle
    8 Sewell
    9 lance
    10 surtain easy pick for the cowboys
    11 devonte smith a great weapon for a young qb
    12 Parsons fills a need with a great player
    13 slater helps protect Herbert
    14 vera tucker
    15 Horn
    16 Farley
    17 Darrisaw or moehrig. I would go darrisaw and either Richie Grant or Holland in round two.

Only ones I see that are wildcards is Atlanta could go pitts or trade down to get a passrusher. But getting the qb of the future made sense.

Vikings could go Vera tucker, darrisaw, or zim likes his solid dbs and Horn is good.

3rd wildcard would be ne. Bill loves his versatile cbs and Horn would be that. But there are reports he wants koramoah.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    So your saying you would take a guy who only started 11 games over one guy who was a Butkus award finalist(Moses) and a guy who won the nagurski award(Collins)?

I didnít have Davis on my list, kinda like jok because a lot of both of them are slotted to most likely play at will lb in the nfl. As reported by scouts like crabbs.

We already have Littleton, morrow, muse and white who already are will lbs. we have Kwaitkoski as our only mlb. And 0 real Sam.
    Yes I would. I don't care for the LBs we currently have. They are average at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Where do you come up with this stuff Eric?
    Be careful you might be mooned

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    We need a starting RT so I think that's our 1st round pick. I don't care which one we take because I'm sure the film study has been exhausting at Raiders HC. We are thin at LB and Safety for the 2nd and 3rd rounds but don't be surprised if a top interior OL is taken because incognito is old. It's always exciting with the draft and every team thinks that they got better and then the sheeeet hits the fan and we all wonder why we didn't pick a player that's producing on another team.
    I'm leaning towards FS in the 1st and T in the 2nd. From what I have read this draft is deep in o-lineman. I would go with Moerhig if he is still on the board. Though I'm not against a athletic LB if they are on the board. Gus Bradley likes sideline to sideline LB's.
    Last edited by krsonekth; 04-07-2021 at 09:36 PM.

Ultimately for me they need to go BPA. If they go by position they need the most it will most likely lead to reaching yet again. 2019 is a good example with Ferrell.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Ultimately for me they need to go BPA. If they go by position they need the most it will most likely lead to reaching yet again. 2019 is a good example with Ferrell.
    That would be preferable but this Raider leadership seems to prefer to draft for need.

Yes I would. I don't care for the LBs we currently have. They are average at best.
    I think Kwaitkoski is a good lb. Littleton could be. Our weakest link is Sam. And we have no true Sam on our roster

We could luck out this year. By our pick the best players could be darrisaw, Collins, moehrig or Rousseau. That could fill bpa and need filled. If parsons fell to us that would be good too

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    We could luck out this year. By our pick the best players could be darrisaw, Collins, moehrig or Rousseau. That could fill bpa and need filled. If parsons fell to us that would be good too
    Luck is the only way this franchise moves forward. It definitely doesn't do it from intelligence or strategy.

Luck allowed Mack to fall to us. Luck allowed Carr to be there when we selected in the second round the same year.

Luck was in play with us getting the Vegas deal.

Of course Luck works the other way and we got "unlucky" when Gruden decided to come back and I could blow this forum up listing all the "unlucky" draft picks or FA choices we've made...

I truly believe it's better to be lucky than good, but unfortunately we are neither...

With that said, I can't seem to not root for this team...

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast