Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What do you want to do at pick 17?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • LB/Edge Micah Parsons

11 50.00%
  • Edge Gregory Rousseau

1 4.55%
  • Edge Jaelan Phillips

2 9.09%
  • LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

3 13.64%
  • G/T Rashawn Slater

4 18.18%
  • S Trevon Moehrig

3 13.64%
  • CB Jaycee Horn

1 4.55%
  • Edge Kwity Paye

1 4.55%
  • CB Caleb Farley

0 0%
  • T Teven Jenkins

4 18.18%
  • G/T Alijah Vera-Tucker

1 4.55%
  • WR Rashod Bateman

0 0%
  • G/T Samuel Cosmi

0 0%
  • T Christian Darrisaw

1 4.55%
  • CB Greg Newsome

0 0%
  • LB/Edge Zaven Collins

0 0%
  • S Jevon Holland

0 0%
  • DT Christian Barmore

4 18.18%
  • DT Daviyon Nixon

2 9.09%
  • WR Rondale Moore

0 0%
  • RB Najee Harris

0 0%
  • WR Terrace Marshall Jr

0 0%
  • DT Levi Onwuzurike

0 0%
  • Trade Up

0 0%
  • Trade Down

6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    You mean like all those teams passing on Aaron Rodgers in the 1st round including the Raiders. I was so pissed. I said back then I would have taken him at pick 1 over Smith and it wasn't even close for me and for him to still be on the board when the Raiders picked and they passed....I think I just puked in my mouth!!!!
    Dude we traded up in front of the packers too. I thought it was a lock. We were taking him. Then naw... we stupidly drafted another CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Fields is going to be the steal if he falls. The way they have this guy dropping is sad and ridiculous. None of these recent risers are better than he is.
    Fields is so overrated. He's a little bit better than what Haskins was when coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if he falls out of the top 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I agree he would be better than morrow. He would be a big step up. But if I had a choice, I would rather have someone whos got some more meat on them like parsons, Collins, Browning or Moses. I like sams to be able to stand up to anything that comes. I think jok would be a great wlb
    Parsons won't fall outside the top 15 so I'm excluding him. Id take JOK over the rest of LBs. I'd also take Jamin Davis over the LBs you mentioned
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

My choice is Jayeln Mayfield who is not even on this list. He's a true right tackle who can start right away.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    My choice is Jayeln Mayfield who is not even on this list. He's a true right tackle who can start right away.
    Jalen Mayfield had an awful proday.

Jalen Mayfield is a OT prospect in the 2021 draft class. He scored a 4.87 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 583 out of 1134 OT from 1987 to 2021. https://relativeathleticscores.com/r...D=19068&pos=OT #RAS via
    @Mathbomb

For reference he is how he compared to Teven Jenkins on an athletic level:

Teven Jenkins is a OT prospect in the 2021 draft class. He scored a 9.74 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 31 out of 1134 OT from 1987 to 2021. https://relativeathleticscores.com/r...D=20860&pos=OT #RAS via
    @Mathbomb

Now athleticism isnt everything but still its not a great look for Mayfield as a long term starting option. Especially not one I would want to take in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Parsons won't fall outside the top 15 so I'm excluding him. Id take JOK over the rest of LBs. I'd also take Jamin Davis over the LBs you mentioned
    So your saying you would take a guy who only started 11 games over one guy who was a Butkus award finalist(Moses) and a guy who won the nagurski award(Collins)?

I didnt have Davis on my list, kinda like jok because a lot of both of them are slotted to most likely play at will lb in the nfl. As reported by scouts like crabbs.

We already have Littleton, morrow, muse and white who already are will lbs. we have Kwaitkoski as our only mlb. And 0 real Sam.

I wouldnt complain about Jenkins. I like stone but he would have to be very late.

We need fs, lb, ot, cb and a backup qb(or qb of the future). Maybe an ehlinger or Costello
    I believe unless there is a quality CB prospect available when we pick they will role with the guys we already have and the same with the QBs now that we have Mariota & Peterman still on the books. Although I do like Ehlinger and Kellen Mond.

Jenkins has issues too. He's liable to quit on you. Also he is seen by many teams as a Day 2 pick.

trade back for more picks.... not overly enticed by any of these guys. Get as much value as we can

Jenkins has issues too. He's liable to quit on you. Also he is seen by many teams as a Day 2 pick.
    Where did you see that he is liable to quit on you. I have not seen that information anywhere.

Also Jenkins is constantly being mocked in the 1st round and pretty much everyone has him as a mid to late 1st round guy.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    You mean like all those teams passing on Aaron Rodgers in the 1st round including the Raiders. I was so pissed. I said back then I would have taken him at pick 1 over Smith and it wasn't even close for me and for him to still be on the board when the Raiders picked and they passed....I think I just puked in my mouth!!!!
    Haha, yes, just that sort of situation.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Fields is so overrated. He's a little bit better than what Haskins was when coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if he falls out of the top 10.
    I disagree Switch. A lot of mocks have him falling out of the top 10, I don't know why.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Where do you come up with this stuff Eric?

"...prone to stoogery.".

Kinda like cosmi better than Jenkins.
    Jenkins has 1 full year as a starter. 2 years as a reserve and opted out.

Cosmi has 35 starts. Over a thousand snaps.

Scouting reports say the same about both. Both athletic, both have great feet, good hands. And both have to get the butt down.

I would rather go with the guy with more play experience.
    BTW Jenkins has played 44 games and has started 35 games. 26 starts at RT, 7 starts at LT and 2 starts at RG.

Both Jenkins and Cosmi played most of the season before opting out. Jenkins played 7 and Cosmi 8 but why point out Jenkins opt out and not Cosmi's.

We need a starting RT so I think that's our 1st round pick. I don't care which one we take because I'm sure the film study has been exhausting at Raiders HC. We are thin at LB and Safety for the 2nd and 3rd rounds but don't be surprised if a top interior OL is taken because incognito is old. It's always exciting with the draft and every team thinks that they got better and then the sheeeet hits the fan and we all wonder why we didn't pick a player that's producing on another team.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast