Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What do you want to do at pick 17?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • LB/Edge Micah Parsons

    11 50.00%
  • Edge Gregory Rousseau

    1 4.55%
  • Edge Jaelan Phillips

    2 9.09%
  • LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

    3 13.64%
  • G/T Rashawn Slater

    4 18.18%
  • S Trevon Moehrig

    3 13.64%
  • CB Jaycee Horn

    1 4.55%
  • Edge Kwity Paye

    1 4.55%
  • CB Caleb Farley

    0 0%
  • T Teven Jenkins

    4 18.18%
  • G/T Alijah Vera-Tucker

    1 4.55%
  • WR Rashod Bateman

    0 0%
  • G/T Samuel Cosmi

    0 0%
  • T Christian Darrisaw

    1 4.55%
  • CB Greg Newsome

    0 0%
  • LB/Edge Zaven Collins

    0 0%
  • S Jevon Holland

    0 0%
  • DT Christian Barmore

    4 18.18%
  • DT Daviyon Nixon

    2 9.09%
  • WR Rondale Moore

    0 0%
  • RB Najee Harris

    0 0%
  • WR Terrace Marshall Jr

    0 0%
  • DT Levi Onwuzurike

    0 0%
  • Trade Up

    0 0%
  • Trade Down

    6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 224
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Give me Slater or JOK in round 1. Whatever they do I hope they don't reach again. Go BPA
    Hoping we don’t reach is likely hoping the sun won’t rise each day. It’s betting against an inevitability. Gruden has reached on all 6 of his first round picks since coming back, and he’s gonna do it again this year.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,465
    Trade down or defensive BPA. That would be the smart thing to do, we have so many holes and this draft is more of a toss up than normal with so many players opting out/altered covid season. But our fate is in the hands of arguably the worst drafter currently of the 32 decision makers, so we shouldn’t expect to be pleased later this month.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,666
    Part of me really wants to see what happens to the Carr bros if we pick a QB at 17.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,313
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Part of me really wants to see what happens to the Carr bros if we pick a QB at 17.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean their wont be any QBs worth taking at 17. Top 3 picks already already QBs. QB4/5 will go top 10 as well via trades. Not sure there is even actual discussion to have on it. Why I didnt even add a QB to the list.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    16,339
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean their wont be any QBs worth taking at 17. Top 3 picks already already QBs. QB4/5 will go top 10 as well via trades. Not sure there is even actual discussion to have on it. Why I didnt even add a QB to the list.
    I think there’s a possibility one slides out of the top 10 but unlikely they side past 14/15. Vikings and Pats both could use a QB.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean their wont be any QBs worth taking at 17. Top 3 picks already already QBs. QB4/5 will go top 10 as well via trades. Not sure there is even actual discussion to have on it. Why I didnt even add a QB to the list.
    Have 5 QBs ever been picked by the 17th pick? I think one of the 5 will be there when we pick.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,117
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Part of me really wants to see what happens to the Carr bros if we pick a QB at 17.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh boy will you be wrong, again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Did you ask if a rookie Jared Goff or Trubisky were there at 17 would you want to trade that pick away?

    Is Carr + a 17th pick better than either of those two?

    Is Carr + multiple picks for the Goff man or Trubby a better scenario?
    Fields and lance are much more mobile quarterbacks than goff and trubisky. I get the point about risks, but you have to pick the player you think is a greater talent. I know taking a QB at 17 wouldn’t be everyone’s favorite decision... but I feel like if the right player was there, that’s what they’d do. Just like Ferrell wasn’t everyone’s favorite pick.

    I’m just not ruling it out. If one if then is there, and they’re that confident, I’m ok with it. And I think one will be there.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,313
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Have 5 QBs ever been picked by the 17th pick? I think one of the 5 will be there when we pick.
    1999 draft had 5 QBs by pick 12. 1983 draft had 6 total QBs drafted in the 1st round but only 4 were before pick 17.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    1999 draft had 5 QBs by pick 12. 1983 draft had 6 total QBs drafted in the 1st round but only 4 were before pick 17.
    Ah. I missed the 1999 draft. So I guess it did happen once. Still doubt it happens this year though. I think one of them will slip, which happens more often than not.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,117
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Fields and lance are much more mobile quarterbacks than goff and trubisky. I get the point about risks, but you have to pick the player you think is a greater talent. I know taking a QB at 17 wouldn’t be everyone’s favorite decision... but I feel like if the right player was there, that’s what they’d do. Just like Ferrell wasn’t everyone’s favorite pick.

    I’m just not ruling it out. If one if then is there, and they’re that confident, I’m ok with it. And I think one will be there.
    Don't talked about confidence with this organization. They were confident with the Ferrel pick too. Same with the all the other first rounders they reached for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    What reports? I must have missed it.
    I do t remember who the folks were but it was coming from pro day reports. I think I got the info from nfltraderumors.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,465
    I think there is zero chance we take a QB at 17. The first 3 picks will be QB, and there are 3-4 teams after that which appear likely to take one, plus the bears and redskins picking after us potentially moving up. Gruden would’ve traded Carr this off-season when his value was high if he really wanted a new QB. We’re taking a 2nd round graded OL @ pick 17.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,562
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Part of me really wants to see what happens to the Carr bros if we pick a QB at 17.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they draft a QB at 17, Ill blow my cork. I believe if they haven't traded either QB by now, they would be crazy to draft a QB, especially with the needs of this team.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    Jenkins redshirted his first season. He started 3 games his freshman season (2 at RT and 1 at RG). He started 13 games his sophomore season (10 at RT and 3 at LT). He started 12 games his junior season (9 at RT and 3 at LT). He started 7 games at RT his senior season before opting out of the last 2 games. In total that is 35 starts.

    I know in a previous thread that I mentioned that I would draft Darrisaw in the first, but honestly I would be just as happy drafting Jenkins.

    Coming into Stillwater at 6-foot-6, 290 pounds, Jenkins needed some time to prepare his frame for the college football stage. Thus, he redshirted his true freshman campaign, then entered the 2017 season as one of the team’s top reserve offensive linemen. In 2017, Jenkins played in all 12 games, logging three starts — two at guard and one at tackle.

    For Jenkins, the next logical progression was to start in 2018. The talented offensive lineman started ten games at right tackle and three games at left tackle, filling in for an injured starter on the left side. In 2019, the Oklahoma State tackle reprised his role as a starter.

    Entering his third season as a full-time starter with Oklahoma State, expectations were high for Jenkins in 2020. He had no trouble meeting those expectations and found himself earning NFL Draft buzz by year’s end. The Oklahoma State tackle played until late November, then announced his intentions to opt out and prepare for the 2021 NFL Draft. Injuries played a role in his decision, but Jenkins had played well enough to make a good impression.

    Cosmi started 34 out of 35 games.

    I like both. But I like darrisaw and cosmi more.
    I would take Jenkins over leatherwood. Leatherwood got dominated at the senior bowl by pretty much everyone

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •