Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Anyone see Hunter Biden Interview?

I really felt sorry for the guy after watching it. He certainly was honest about the things he has done and the way he had lived. Of course, if I had lost a mother, sister and brother the way he has I might turn to alcohol and drugs myself.

Nice to see he is making a solid attempt to get his act back together.

Got a link? If not, where did you see it?

He was honest about all the shady stuff he allegedly did?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I really felt sorry for the guy after watching it. He certainly was honest about the things he has done and the way he had lived. Of course, if I had lost a mother, sister and brother the way he has I might turn to alcohol and drugs myself.

Nice to see he is making a solid attempt to get his act back together.
    Was he honest about the way in which he used his father's name to enrich himself in the Ukraine and China?

Personally I don't give a **** about his drug use, but the fact that he's apparently ghosting some child support while living in a mansion, and allegedly has been up to lets say "sexual impropiaty" with under age girls in China among other places is what bothers me about him.
    That and all the corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Was he honest about the way in which he used his father's name to enrich himself in the Ukraine and China?

Personally I don't give a **** about his drug use, but the fact that he's apparently ghosting some child support while living in a mansion, and allegedly has been up to lets say "sexual impropiaty" with under age girls in China among other places is what bothers me about him.
    That and all the corruption.
    I didnít know about the child support stuff. But serious question: do you think heís the first son of a famous father to use his parentís name to make money?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Got a link? If not, where did you see it?
    https://twitter.com/CBSSunday/status...49486329237512

That's a 28 second clip.

CBS will have the entire interview if you look for it. It is their edit.

It's not news.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I didnít know about the child support stuff. But serious question: do you think heís the first son of a famous father to use his parentís name to make money?
    Oh well, as long as he's not the first, I guess it's OK then. Nothing to see here, there's no problem with the system. Even better, Joe's brother has also been trading in off his name.

As for the Child Support, he's been ghosting this kid for like 2 years. Mom's a stripper because Hunter is classy like that.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...ase-settlement

Though I guess he's finally settled.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/hunte...rkansas-woman/

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Oh well, as long as he's not the first, I guess it's OK then. Nothing to see here, there's no problem with the system. Even better, Joe's brother has also been trading in off his name.

As for the Child Support, he's been ghosting this kid for like 2 years. Mom's a stripper because Hunter is classy like that.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...ase-settlement

Though I guess he's finally settled.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/hunte...rkansas-woman/
    Never said it was OK, I just didnít see you raising this kind of stink when literally any other famous persons child tries to profit off their famous parents name.

Other than Hunter Biden being his son, I honestly still donít know what this even has to do with Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Never said it was OK, I just didnít see you raising this kind of stink when literally any other famous persons child tries to profit off their famous parents name.

Other than Hunter Biden being his son, I honestly still donít know what this even has to do with Joe Biden.
    I thought his incredible honesty about his drug and alcohol abuse was almost painful. It was his father that pulled him out of the cycle, so to that extent it did have to do with Joe Biden. I don't care what anyone else thinks . He has been one heck of a man for his family. I have gained a lot of respect for him.

I didn't and I won't see it. But I also don't care about interviews from political children who aren't in the White House making decisions. If Ivanka and Don Jr hadn't been involved with daddy's candidacy, I wouldn't have given a rat's *** about either of them. Notice how I didn't give a flying **** about Tiffany?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I didn't and I won't see it. But I also don't care about interviews from political children who aren't in the White House making decisions. If Ivanka and Don Jr hadn't been involved with daddy's candidacy, I wouldn't have given a rat's *** about either of them. Notice how I didn't give a flying **** about Tiffany?
    Guess I am just a sucker for tragedies. The things that have happened to that family would have destroyed most people. Yet Joe kept keepin on and pulled his son out of what would likely have been a fatal dive.

Sorry. I didn't have any admiration for Joe until I reviewed all this. Now I have a lot. This is a decent man leading our country. Wouldn't have said this a few months ago. Now I am a believer.

No apology necessary.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast