Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick4Knack View Post
    Ironic. You say there is no room for politics in sports, but you bring up politics in a sports forum.

Then you disavow it, and ignore the fact that it is now a crime to distribute water to voters in line in Georgia. Yeah, crickets on that one.

Go Knicks!
    first I didn't bring it up, a posted on a post, second I agree the water was ridiculous but the rest lol, good luck.

Knicks, i'm just frustrated, pissed off, and did I say frustrated? maybe a bit upset, this team has gone this far and to be 1-5 and only lose those games because we beat ourselves well, frustrating.

Miss Mitch, really do, some think he's gone, I think he's missed more than ever. he will get his 8-10m that only the Knicks can give him next year or he has to wait all of next year to reach FA and make all of 1.8m and risk getting hurt yet again.

Ok vent time over lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    first I didn't bring it up, a posted on a post, second I agree the water was ridiculous but the rest lol, good luck.

Knicks, i'm just frustrated, pissed off, and did I say frustrated? maybe a bit upset, this team has gone this far and to be 1-5 and only lose those games because we beat ourselves well, frustrating.

Miss Mitch, really do, some think he's gone, I think he's missed more than ever. he will get his 8-10m that only the Knicks can give him next year or he has to wait all of next year to reach FA and make all of 1.8m and risk getting hurt yet again.

Ok vent time over lol
    LOL. Dude, Zanex.

Knicks second unit be like....

Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    Randle plays mad scared down the stretch. He hides and was passing the ball to freaking Noel and Payton. He made really stupid plays down the stretch. This isnít the first time.

This guy could easily revert back to the old Randle next year with sold out crowds and higher expectations. I think heís one of those players that are afraid of the big stage and big moments.
    It could be he always chokes in the clutch

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    It could be he always chokes in the clutch
    Thatís fair. Heís thinking about the midrange J heís about to take

GT#51 Most Pious Knicks (25-25) @ Brooklyn Nets (34-15): LGBTQ Grand Marshal Durant

Randleís not scared. Heís just trying to do too much.

Heís come a long way with his shooting, but his mid-range has regressed pretty hard from earlier in the season. He was pretty automatic with it, but now heís missing more of those shots and as a result his efficiency is going down and heís becoming increasingly less clutch. His 3 ball was been pretty remarkably consistent, but heís not the type to pull-up in your face and make those tough shots from 3.

to be fair amare or even kar Malone couldn't just create their own shot they had nash and Stockton hopefully we get lonzo we need our pg to set these guys up in the clutch

to be fair amare or even kar Malone couldn't just create their own shot they had nash and Stockton hopefully we get lonzo we need our pg to set these guys up in the clutch
    That is definitely not true. Yes, they got a lot of baskets off those PGs. But they could do plenty without them

Only 13 mins for Quickley again. Heís been pretty bad the last 10 games or so. I guess it could be the rookie wall. lDK, I donít like how he has no real role and think he is falling some really bad habits handling the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    That is definitely not true. Yes, they got a lot of baskets off those PGs. But they could do plenty without them
    Of course they could like Randle can but those PG's made them better especially at crunch time it doesn't gotta be a star Rondo or even Teague could help us

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Only 13 mins for Quickley again. Heís been pretty bad the last 10 games or so. I guess it could be the rookie wall. lDK, I donít like how he has no real role and think he is falling some really bad habits handling the ball.

Ever since he got the start and lost it to elf he looks different now plus his floater doesn't work anymore

Well no sports on the forum, but just to add what has Georgia done to make it possible for people to go get valid ID acceptable for voting over the years ? Look it up Still A. Let me give you a hint, close up places that issue the ID. Fewer places available to register ID, further away from urban areas, making it harder for certain demographics to get the ID. So there is that all over non existent voter fraud. Well Georgia is just reviving the tradition of voter suppression and Jim Crow separate but equal. But go Knicks.

11 to 6 on the offensive glass. Felt worse

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ever since he got the start and lost it to elf he looks different now plus his floater doesn't work anymore
    It's not easy to be a rookie. Teams adjust to your tendencies. Now he has to adjust and grow. Early success for a rookie doesn't mean long term success in the league. Poor starts in the league doesn't spell ultimate failure either. IQ does have to be less selfish but I'm sure he will return to success shortly

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Randleís not scared. Heís just trying to do too much.

Heís come a long way with his shooting, but his mid-range has regressed pretty hard from earlier in the season. He was pretty automatic with it, but now heís missing more of those shots and as a result his efficiency is going down and heís becoming increasingly less clutch. His 3 ball was been pretty remarkably consistent, but heís not the type to pull-up in your face and make those tough shots from 3.
    In the replay, he had burks on the left side open for a 3. He had just made the previous one. I think I would've preferred him taking the shot.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    It's not easy to be a rookie. Teams adjust to your tendencies. Now he has to adjust and grow. Early success for a rookie doesn't mean long term success in the league. Poor starts in the league doesn't spell ultimate failure either. IQ does have to be less selfish but I'm sure he will return to success shortly
    I agree - thats why I don't get that he's not on a short leash like Obi, Frank etc. . I think he kind of needs to understand that he has to put team first. He completely blew the bucket by not passing to Rose, instead of trying to score himself. Before that he blew 3 or 4 Coverages in a row, it would have been a very good coaching moment to insert Frank, to build his confidence and teach IQ. But Thibs is (and was always) to enarmored with his rotation.
    `

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast