Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dang LeBron does the voice over for the new hummer GMC commercial lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Lolas big naturals were cancelled. Im protesting her unhealthy physique in the era of covid by not watching this obvious trash.
    Never knew you were a furry...

Makes no sense to me.

If you wanna make a movie, make a movie. Don't ride on the coattail of the GOAT's flick to get more attention to yourself...

Anyway, Space Jam without Charles Barkley isn't Space Jam.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Never knew you were a furry...
    I'd much rather support your right to fornicate in a Crash Bandicoot costume or whatever than the wokeness infecting Hollyweird.

I hadn't even seen the actual trailer just been observing the chatter around the movie/plot choices. After just watching it, idk, Ill watch it in the background while cleaning my fish tanks or something. Its not that serious but Im way more interested in the reaction to this than the actual film.

Less athletic Lola is the wrong message
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-07-2021 at 03:17 PM.

I'd much rather support your right to fornicate in a Crash Bandicoot costume or whatever than the wokeness infecting Hollyweird.

I hadn't even seen the actual trailer just been observing the chatter around the movie/plot choices. After just watching it, idk, Ill watch it in the background while cleaning my fish tanks or something. Its not that serious but Im way more interested in the reaction to this than the actual film.

I think the wrong message is looking at a character meant for children and getting upset they are not hot.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Makes no sense to me.

If you wanna make a movie, make a movie. Don't ride on the coattail of the GOAT's flick to get more attention to yourself...

Anyway, Space Jam without Charles Barkley isn't Space Jam.
    Its a reboot. In a perfect world MJ AND Bron would play a major role in the script and we'd have some epic continuation of a tale but this whole new reimagining is risky. LIkely to suck no matter what tho

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think the wrong message is looking at a character meant for children and getting upset they are not hot.
    That was a joke. The true message was shes less athletic and frumpy.

So theres a clockwork orange cameo but Pepe was canceled for contributing to rApE cUlTuRE........ LOLOLOL, dumb ****s cant even find consistency in their appeasement of these crazies. Good hype

It didn't look any worse than the original, although I detected a severe lack of Bill Murray. Couldn't he have been a coach or something?

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    It didn't look any worse than the original, although I detected a severe lack of Bill Murray. Couldn't he have been a coach or something?
    They couldn’t afford Bill this time around. To much of a legend at this point lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They couldn’t afford Bill this time around. To much of a legend at this point lol
    He was too busy hitting women again. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    He was too busy hitting women again. Look it up.
    Did the ***** deserve it

Jk. Twas for sport

Its a reboot. In a perfect world MJ AND Bron would play a major role in the script and we'd have some epic continuation of a tale but this whole new reimagining is risky. LIkely to suck no matter what tho

Why on earth did they decide to reboot freaking Space Jam? That film was iconic, this looks like Lebron begging for acknowledgment.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Why on earth did they decide to reboot freaking Space Jam? That film was iconic, this looks like Lebron begging for acknowledgment.
    That's how creatively bankrupt the film industry is bro, it's been like this for awhile now.

What kind of fish do you have?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast