Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Nah, you tried that joke in the thread last time. I shut that **** down faster than you getting a shot up
    You said removing her curves made her look less athletic. He said maybe we shouldnít be sexualizing a cartoon character thatís made for kids.

I donít think you did what you thought you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Of these two opinions, Iím not surprised in the least.
    To be fair, most sequels aren't very good.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    To be fair, most sequels aren't very good.
    Iíll take your word for it over Mr. Not Know It All any day of the week.

You said removing her curves made her look less athletic. He said maybe we shouldnít be sexualizing a cartoon character thatís made for kids.

I donít think you did what you thought you did.
    And the post after it?
    Do you know what an athletic body looks like?
    It's not a frumpy bih

And the post after it?
    Do you know what an athletic body looks like?
    It's not a frumpy bih
    Athletic bodies usually donít have that many curves. Unless theyíre, ummmm, enhanced. But, like before, Maybe you shouldnít be sexualizing a cartoon character thatís made for kids.

Athletic bodies usually donít have that many curves. Unless theyíre, ummmm, enhanced. But, like before, Maybe you shouldnít be sexualizing a cartoon character thatís made for kids.
    Lol, more curves than a frump, I have a feeling you haven't touched many naked women. Must be why you're sexualizing fitness, like before, the decline in her physical health during a pandemic spoke volumes. Either way, you trying to kink shame while disregarding the actual point being made is typical. Ghost mode is usually next

Tell me it's the NBA offseason, without telling me it's the NBA offseason [emoji23]

Lol, more curves than a frump, I have a feeling you haven't touched many naked women. Must be why you're sexualizing fitness, like before, the decline in her physical health during a pandemic spoke volumes. Either way, you trying to kink shame while disregarding the actual point being made is typical. Ghost mode is usually next
    Iíve touched my fair share, thanks. Also, not sexualizing anything. Iím not the one ticked that a cartoonís curves got nerfed in a kids movie during this era. And why is losing curves a decline in physical health? For ****ís sake, if anything itíd be the opposite with putting on weight.

And why do you think it has anything to do with the pandemic? Is that your point? You really think that they decided to take away her curves to show how people have gotten sick from Covid? Or that people havenít been keeping up with their health during Covid?

And if you think Iím trying to kink shame you then doesnít that say something about you? With every interaction I have with you I wonder if youíre this big of a dense goof in real life or if this is your insufferable playground.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Tell me it's the NBA offseason, without telling me it's the NBA offseason [emoji23]
    Lmao frump

Lolas big naturals were cancelled. Im protesting her unhealthy physique in the era of covid by not watching this obvious trash.
    Nah, you tried that joke in the thread last time. I shut that **** down faster than you getting a shot up
    You didnít shut anything down, you claimed it was a joke and you werenít talking about how hot she was despite the fact your original comment specifically talked about her breasts (see above).

Donít get me wrong, if I outed myself as an anthropomorphic bunny ****er Iíd claim my comment was a joke too. But itís clear you donít actually care about body positivity, you wanted to hate on woke Hollywood for not sexualizing a childrenís cartoon.

And tell me, what part of fitness are big breasts?

My wife and I just got done watching this. I went in with low expectations, but the original came out at a time when I was young and just started really loving the game, so there was a lot of nostalgia behind that original film. I wasn't expecting much, but was hoping it would at least capture some of what that old film (which was not good, but at least fun) memorable.

It did not. It was terrible. The storyline was garbage. The dialogue sucked. Lebron was fine, but they asked him to do way too much, whereas the original let the Looney Tunes and Bill Murray do most of the heavy lifting. They forced a storyline out of a father/son storyline that didn't ring true or seem remotely believable. The only redeeming quality was a certain Friday Night Lights reference that I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Good for Lebron for trying new things, and maybe I would have enjoyed this more if my 2-year-old were old enough to have the attention span for movies. But it was just bad.

Also, on the Lola thing, I'm sorry, but anyone who has a problem with the creators "changing" Lola should find more serious things to waste their time complaining about. You're grown *** men complaining about a bunny in a children's movie not having breasts and being slutty enough. What the actual **** is wrong with people who have that take?

My theory in what worked about the original and didn't work here (aside from not leaning more on cartoon characters and leaning too much on a professional athlete trying to act) is the overall premise just had zero heart behind it.

Take the original. That film came out a time when MJ was just coming back to the NBA after his break from baseball. It played up his decision to leave the sport because of the passing of his father and gave us a fictionalized account of why he decided to come back to basketball again. It was absurd, but it took a real life storyline that had heart behind it and made it fun.

And the sad thing is they HAD a great father-son storyline they could have played up. His oldest son is a legit NBA prospect at 16 who we've seen grow up over the years with Lebron on the sideline rooting him on. Make a heartfelt storyline out of that! The kid has lived his whole life in his father's shadow and wants to carve his own path. Boom. Realistic. Fits a believable narrative. And actual fits with Lebron's own family in real life.

OK. Rant over. That film just totally sucked and took a huge **** all of my childhood. I needed to rant to somebody about it...
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 07-24-2021 at 06:20 AM.

Lebron being an extremely uncharismatic person doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Lebron being an extremely uncharismatic person doesn't help either.
    He was really funny in that Amy Schumer movie.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast