Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Space Jam A New Legacy

Trailer officially dropped as of a few minutes ago...what did y'all think?

LeBron doesn't seem like a very good actor BUT i think the kids will enjoy the movie.

It's very rare a sequel or remake are better than the original, but idk if I agree the idea ever shoulda been touched again really.

I do think him being animated will be a cool twist, although it seems that will be most of the movie. I guess that's why the pandemic didn't slow the production of the movie down.

But good on him for wanting to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    LeBron doesn't seem like a very good actor BUT i think the kids will enjoy the movie.

It's very rare a sequel or remake are better than the original, but idk if I agree the idea ever shoulda been touched again really.

I do think him being animated will be a cool twist, although it seems that will be most of the movie. I guess that's why the pandemic didn't slow the production of the movie down.

The trailer was at least better than expected

It was a very good idea for WB To add all their characters to this movie in a wreck it Ralph ready player one sense to make it different from the first movie . The Crowd is about to be the greatest where’s Waldo ever , reminded me of the Rucker . First movie isn’t a masterpiece but holds a place in my heart but wouldn’t shock if this one turned out better

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    It was a very good idea for WB To add all their characters to this movie in a wreck it Ralph ready player one sense to make it different from the first movie . The Crowd is about to be the greatest where’s Waldo ever , reminded me of the Rucker . First movie isn’t a masterpiece but holds a place in my heart but wouldn’t shock if this one turned out better
    Exactly much different than the original but in a good way. In a much better way. Plus you think they could have done any of this CGI stuff and mix it with live action back in 1996 with Jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Exactly much different than the original but in a good way. In a much better way. Plus you think they could have done any of this CGI stuff and mix it with live action back in 1996 with Jordan?
    Hell no it would have looked really bad just look at that 98 Godzilla CGI [emoji23][emoji23]

That was a pretty neat throwback.

Probably a better actor than MJ lmao

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Space Jam A New Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Probably a better actor than MJ lmao

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Yea Lebron actually a decent actor for an athlete he’s funny as hell he did a good job in that TrainWreck movie

https://youtu.be/zie94YV7W4Y

Yea Lebron actually a decent actor for an athlete he’s funny as hell he did a good job in that TrainWreck movie

https://youtu.be/zie94YV7W4Y
    Exactly LeBron is a pretty good actor and he can easily make that transition into movies full time

Can't wait to see it. Hoping for another Bill Murray cameo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I might be the only poster here who never saw the first one and has no desire to see the second one.

lebron wont be anything special but jordan was one of the worst actors ever... I feel like space jam 1 would have been even better if Charles was the MC... Jordan was just really stale as an actor.

Naw Charles was really bad too lmao

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast