Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I gave the original another try last night, after having seen it shortly after its release, and not since, and it's still a piece of crap. I don't think I'll ever watch the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It wasn't that she was athletic that you were lamenting was gone, it's that she wasn't hot enough for you to want to **** her you weirdo...
    LolololololololololololololololollolololololOlolol ololollooloolololololololollolololollololololloloo lollolololollolollolollolollololloolll

The new one is better than the first. I laughed a lot actually.

ďBrow itís time for eye brows to separate, there ugly, let it goĒ. - I laughed pretty good. Wonder if his brows are shaved next season. Def time to let it go

I mean the 1996 original will always be a classic but back when Space Jam came out in 1996, it was destroyed by critics back then and on Rotten Tomatoes back in 96 it got a 44 rating. Fast forward 20 years later on re release, it goes from a 44 rating on Rotten Tomatoes to an 85 rating on Rotten Tomatoes. So explain that? But yet people wanna say A New Legacy is bad...but it really isn't. If anything, it is actually better than the first and the stakes are much higher in this film as opposed to the 96 original with MJ. LeBron is a much better actor than Jordan ever was.

Space Jam A New Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I mean the 1996 original will always be a classic but back when Space Jam came out in 1996, it was destroyed by critics back then and on Rotten Tomatoes back in 96 it got a 44 rating. Fast forward 20 years later on re release, it goes from a 44 rating on Rotten Tomatoes to an 85 rating on Rotten Tomatoes. So explain that? But yet people wanna say A New Legacy is bad...but it really isn't. If anything, it is actually better than the first and the stakes are much higher in this film as opposed to the 96 original with MJ. LeBron is a much better actor than Jordan ever was.
    I watched this movie for the toons. They were terrible in this one compared to the first one.

Saying Lebron is a much better actor than Jordan is like saying that catís **** tastes much better than that other catís ****.

The first had Bill Murray, Charles Barkley, and Wayne Knight along with much better input for the Looney Tunes. I donít love the first one but it takes a crap all over this mess. Being that this movie is for kids, Iíd think the thing kids care about more ( you know, cartoons) wouldíve been better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

LeBron is a horrible actor.

I havenít seen the movie yet but I almost guarantee I will like the original more since I loved it as a child.

I havenít seen the movie yet but I almost guarantee I will like the original more since I loved it as a child.
    Watch them both now. Guaranteed youíll love the old as an adult too. Sure some bias but unbiased, itís still better than this piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Think Iím going to pass on this one. I didnít watch the first one either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It wasn't bad at all. Keep in mind , adults, that this movie was made for kids.

It wasn't that she was athletic that you were lamenting was gone, it's that she wasn't hot enough for you to want to **** her you weirdo...
    She's always been the lesser girl rabbit. Jessica ftw

My 8 year old son liked it and that is all I care about. It had a tech perspective which kids these days can identify with.

Nah, you tried that joke in the thread last time. I shut that **** down faster than you getting a shot up
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Oof, that wasn't a good movie.
    Watched it yesterday and it was funny as hell
    Of these two opinions, Iím not surprised in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Of these two opinions, Iím not surprised in the least.
    Hahaha

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast