Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Well he has not been arrested nor indicted just yet. But that can change!
    When you build a case against a sitting member of Congress, you make sure all your ducks are in a row…several times over.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    When you build a case against a sitting member of Congress, you make sure all your ducks are in a row…several times over.
    Got your popcorn?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Well he has not been arrested nor indicted just yet. But that can change!
    If he is not arrested within the month I’ll be shocked. It looks like is just a matter of time.

https://twitter.com/KevinlyFather/st...59785895911424

Use your platform while you can you groomer/pedophile. Your day is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/KevinlyFather/st...59785895911424

Use your platform while you can you groomer/pedophile. Your day is coming.
    To do this the day after a mass shooting, Classy.

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Gaetz will be the next Governor of Florida. Republicans don't care about any crimes, acts you are accused of or have commited. The guy from Montana who punched a reporter is the new governor, Rick Scott and his medicare fraud, Trump and his 20+ allegations, Gym Jordan and his child sex abuse scandal, W's DUI and the list goes on. Dems are no angels either but we do a pretty good job of getting rid of them sometimes prematurely.. Look @ Franken and Katie Hill. Katie Hill resigned for having a nude pic with some other girl and Franken was forced to resign because of some comedy act. While Gym Jordan and Gaetz are accused of hiding or engaging in sex acts with minors and R's do nothing. The moral of the story is Dems have to be angels and R's can do whatever they want with no repercussions.
    “Forced to resign over some comedy act” or multiple accusations of sexual harassment?

You are exactly what you’re condemning here. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Gaetz will be the next Governor of Florida. Republicans don't care about any crimes, acts you are accused of or have commited. The guy from Montana who punched a reporter is the new governor, Rick Scott and his medicare fraud, Trump and his 20+ allegations, Gym Jordan and his child sex abuse scandal, W's DUI and the list goes on. Dems are no angels either but we do a pretty good job of getting rid of them sometimes prematurely.. Look @ Franken and Katie Hill. Katie Hill resigned for having a nude pic with some other girl and Franken was forced to resign because of some comedy act. While Gym Jordan and Gaetz are accused of hiding or engaging in sex acts with minors and R's do nothing. The moral of the story is Dems have to be angels and R's can do whatever they want with no repercussions.
    W’s DUI saw the straw that broke my back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    W’s DUI saw the straw that broke my back

He seemed to get his life together after the DUI. The one that broke my back was when he lied us into two trillion dollar wars where tens of thousands of our soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Afghan & Iraqi civilians died.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    If he is not arrested within the month I’ll be shocked. It looks like is just a matter of time.
    Are you still shocked?

So while the accusations against him could still be true, it's looking more and more likely that he was telling the truth about being black mailed for millions of dollars.

BTW I'm not some Gatez fan, I don't personally like him, though every now and again I find him on the right side of some issues.

That said multiple things can be true simultaneously, he can be getting black mailed while also being a creep.

If has never occurred to PSD posters that Gaetz could be innocent. He is an outspoken Republican and therefore any accusations levied against him must be true.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So while the accusations against him could still be true, it's looking more and more likely that he was telling the truth about being black mailed for millions of dollars.

BTW I'm not some Gatez fan, I don't personally like him, though every now and again I find him on the right side of some issues.

That said multiple things can be true simultaneously, he can be getting black mailed while also being a creep.
    I think both are true. He didn’t get black mailed bc he is clean

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast