Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    It's not turning a verdict. You are pardoning the sentence.
    There's little reason to be surprised.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    He could give blanket pardons thats already within his power. Same with Biden now, I think there is a solid chance we see Hunter get a paradon
    For what?

****ing hookers?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    For what?

****ing hookers?
    Partying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Matt Gaetz ally Glenn Greenwald is getting dangerously closely to exposing himself as a ****. Defending that the age of consent for 16-17 year olds to people of the same age. He's acting like the law lets a man in his late 30's have sex legally with a 17 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Matt Gaetz ally Glenn Greenwald is getting dangerously closely to exposing himself as a ****. Defending that the age of consent for 16-17 year olds to people of the same age. He's acting like the law lets a man in his late 30's have sex legally with a 17 year old.
    Not as creepy as a CA law that says anyone within 10 years (12 and 22).

Bottom line, Gaetz needs to be punished fully if found guilty. No exception.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not as creepy as a CA law that says anyone within 10 years (12 and 22).

Bottom line, Gaetz needs to be punished fully if found guilty. No exception.
    Actually I Googled it (from my phone not work computer) and the law applies to 14 year olds not 12. Now I still think that is ****ed up and should punish anyone over 18 who has sex with anyone under 18. But you are mischaracterizing the law, which has been on the books going all the way back to at least the 70s or 80s. Heck old Ronnie might have even had the chance to repeal it.

Actually I Googled it (from my phone not work computer) and the law applies to 14 year olds not 12. Now I still think that is ****ed up and should punish anyone over 18 who has sex with anyone under 18. But you are mischaracterizing the law, which has been on the books going all the way back to at least the 70s or 80s. Heck old Ronnie might have even had the chance to repeal it.
    Again, lefty CA with pedophile law. That's the point.

lEfTy BaD, rIgHtY gOoD

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    lEfTy BaD, rIgHtY gOoD
    It's weird to me how all of a sudden the lefty...checks notes...Republicans, who would have past the law back when it was originally passed, are not owned by the right. BUT they expect the left to own all the Democrats from before the ideological shift that occurred in the south in the 1990's.

Both sides bear blame on the California law, and rest assured that California is not the only state with creepy *** laws on the books.

Again, lefty CA with pedophile law. That's the point.
    OMG lol. This is what happens when you get your news from memes on Facebook.

The age of consent in California is 18.

But continue thinking that consent laws are a Republican thing.

To be clear all the law that California passed did was make it so oral sex and sodomy run under the same guidelines as vaginal sex in regard to whether someone should be labeled a sex offender.

It gives the court options onto which how to charge the person. With a misdemeanor or a felony.

OMG lol. This is what happens when you get your news from memes on Facebook.

The age of consent in California is 18.

But continue thinking that consent laws are a Republican thing.
    To be clear all the law that California passed did was make it so oral sex and sodomy run under the same guidelines as vaginal sex in regard to whether someone should be labeled a sex offender.

It gives the court options onto which how to charge the person. With a misdemeanor or a felony.
    Your lack of knowledge is expected I guess.

I actually think the romeo and juliet laws that let a couple be together over that arbitrary age line makes some sense. The idea that a couple of 17 year olds can legally have sex all day every day, then one turns 18 and it's a felony for a week until the other one turns 18 too. That said, a 10 year spread seems WAY too far. I think most places it's less than 2 years and the youngest is 15.

If I understood your post, you are saying that a 24 year old can legally be with a 14 year old? That seems way too far. Where does nasty live?

That makes more sense. I don't understand the laws that take court options away.

Your lack of knowledge is expected I guess.
    You're right. I'm just trying to hide California's **** farm.

I'd ask for your meaningful insight but I know I'm not worthy.

How's Q been lateky?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast