Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    If has never occurred to PSD posters that Gaetz could be innocent. He is an outspoken Republican and therefore any accusations levied against him must be true.
    there is information available informing people’s opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If has never occurred to PSD posters that Gaetz could be innocent. He is an outspoken Republican and therefore any accusations levied against him must be true.
    Do you think he’s innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you think he’s innocent?
    Of course he does.

Yep and the receipts they have could be just CVS receipts.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think both are true. He didn’t get blackmailed bc he is clean

The blackmail doesn't seem linked to the accusation, and the girl that was supposedly was a minor has come out and said she's 19.
    I'm not sure Gatez was actually involved directly in any human trafficking or trafficking minors, but I do think that he probably was paying for prostitutes and ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The blackmail doesn't seem linked to the accusation, and the girl that was supposedly was a minor has come out and said she's 19.
    I'm not sure Gatez was actually involved directly in any human trafficking or trafficking minors, but I do think that he probably was paying for prostitutes and ****.
    She was a minor when it happened. From what I understand if you bring a minor across state lines for the purpose of sex that classifies as trafficking, which is what is purported to have happened.

I agree he was probably paying for hookers. Either he knew she was under age or he didn’t. I don’t know if it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    She was a minor when it happened. From what I understand if you bring a minor across state lines for the purpose of sex that classifies as trafficking, which is what is purported to have happened.

I agree he was probably paying for hookers. Either he knew she was under age or he didn’t. I don’t know if it matters.
    She could have been but from what I understand she was an adult at the time.

He was paying the hookers the details might make him guilty of “human trafficking” but it’s just a hooker scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He was paying the hookers the details might make him guilty of “human trafficking” but it’s just a hooker scandal.

Maybe like I said, he's a creep, I don't personally like him, though I find him being on the right side of issues from time to time.
    Like recently, he joined with other Reps and Dem's to send a letter demanding that Amazon prove they weren't using 3rd party data to destroy competition for their goods. And that they're willing to Jail Bezo's and other execs for lying to congress.

I support this.

She could have been but from what I understand she was an adult at the time.
    Did you read something that confirmed this?

Matt Gaetz is innocent lol

20K, is it OK to say he may be guilty now?

Yea I don’t care how many issues I agree with you on if you’re having sex with underage girls. Glad they’re investigating him so vigorously.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea I don’t care how many issues I agree with you on if you’re having sex with underage girls. Glad they’re investigating him so vigorously.
    Should be easy to track because they have digital receipts from Cashapp, Venmo, etc. Then again maybe Gaetz was just smart enough to cover said tracks. Dude is still complete scum.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Should be easy to track because they have digital receipts from Cashapp, Venmo, etc. Then again maybe Gaetz was just smart enough to cover said tracks. Dude is still complete scum.
    He’s used to his dad bailing him out of problems. There’s no way he’s smart enough to hide the payments.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast