Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I see him, I just doubt it's due to laziness.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Is due to the paella y torta de patatas! The guy is a pro! No excuses!
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I see him, I just doubt it's due to laziness.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Then you should look closer

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Is due to the paella y torta de patatas! The guy is a pro! No excuses!
    Lol people making excuse for him to be out of shape is laughable

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Then you should look closer
    Lol, I agree, heís fat and itís his own fault because heís not working hard enough either with his workouts or his diet

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lol, I agree, heís fat and itís his own fault because heís not working hard enough either with his workouts or his diet
    And that's his freakin' job!

btw welcome back IKH, where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    I donít get why everyone is bashing Gasol. Our Defensive efficiency has been number 1 for the majority of the season when heís playing with the other four starters. Heís a competitor. Iím glad heís pissed because maybe that lights a fire in him to perform better. I do think Drummond should have at least came in and had to show he could take the spot before we thrusted him in the starters role. Drummond didnít look that great the other night and thatís probably because he hasnít played since mid February so Iím not sure why they threw him in as the starter so soon.

I think the second unit needs to be..
    Caruso
    THT
    Kuz
    Harrell
    Gasol
    Some people here just dont know Marc value on this team... Yeah he's slow or fat or probably fckn out of shape.... But he knows how to play and position himself , and provide pin point passing... Really cant please everyone here.... Good that Marc is pissed since Vogel will just make him out of the rotation once Drummond is back....

He was frustrated by his role, his role will stay the same now, so either he figures it out or he will ask to leave, simple.
    His role changed from a starting role to bench warmer.... Also Vogel not like the idea of Trez and Marc playing together thats why he's questioning what his role with the team when Dre is the starting center.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Some people here just dont know Marc value on this team... Yeah he's slow or fat or probably fckn out of shape.... But he knows how to play and position himself , and provide pin point passing... Really cant please everyone here.... Good that Marc is pissed since Vogel will just make him out of the rotation once Drummond is back....
    But if he is really piss, then he should play better. His scoring sucks, his defense is suspect and he obviously does not take care of himself. So, he should just shut up and play his role. He played better yesterday, but Sac sucks at center and in general. No freaking excuses Gasol!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    His role changed from a starting role to bench warmer.... Also Vogel not like the idea of Trez and Marc playing together thats why he's questioning what his role with the team when Dre is the starting center.
    FrankySucks too!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24;33892429[B
    ]His role changed from a starting role to bench warmer[/B].... Also Vogel not like the idea of Trez and Marc playing together thats why he's questioning what his role with the team when Dre is the starting center.
    Yes his role will stay the same from now, so is he willing to accept it or not? 6 days left for him to make a decision.

He's 36 and far from the best shape of his life, he will not have a starting role in this league anymore, so either he does it with the defending champ or anywhere else.

Gracias amigo

Iíve been doing a lot of reading and a lot less writing in the forums lately. Just waiting for playoffs to start and players to get healthy.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-03-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Gracias amigo

Iíve been doing a lot of reading and a lot less writing in the forums lately. Just waiting for playoffs to start and players to get healthy.
    Yeah since our two monsters are out regular season is even more meaningless.

He has been massaging Lebronís ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He has been massaging Lebronís ankle.
    Llullz

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast