Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Target Field tickets

So, I live a few hours from MSP and thinking of taking in a Twins game at the end of their home opening trip. But it looks like I have to buy in groups of 4 tickets? Is that the norm or am I missing something? I only need 3 and not sure on the 3rd. I don't do this much.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I'll see what my nephew has to say about this. He goes to lots of games.

a lot of teams are doing it like that so they can easily distance in the parks
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

tickets sold in pods of 2 or 4 only

I heard today that they are selling some tickets for $10 with proof of vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I heard today that they are selling some tickets for $10 with proof of vaccination.
    didn't see this....tho I'm betting those seats were largely left field bleacher, etc, that normally aren't much over $10 normally

I bought 4 tickets in right center. Forecast was for mid-50s when I bought 'em, mid 40s was what happened. With last Monday's postponement, we got a doubleheader....but it was cold, we lost both games, and we didn't even get to see Buxton running all over CF.

It was fun watching Berrios warm up tho, right in front of us. He started out tossing increasingly hard about 60' from his catcher, then increased the distance a couple times....and was still firing hard line drives from what seemed well over 100'

We'd had enough by about the 5th in the 2nd game, though, with the Twins down 5-1 at the time...beer and pizza sounded much better about then.....tho walking around downtown MSP with all the National Guard guys posted everywhere (and curfews both Tues and Wed night) didn't give me warm fuzzies.

But, this was just the start of our trip....headed north all the way to the border before the week was over.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I had the pleasure of watching Buxton roaming in Center in the minors a few years back. I also got a chance to talk to him a couple of times and I asked him if he would rather hit a homer or rob one. He said he'd rather rob one and asked me which I preferred as a fan. I told him I would rather see him rob one and told him I was a CF when I was young and could run. He laughed and autographed a ball for me.