Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He will never last doing both imo. It would be cool if he did, but I don't see it happening.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Maybe not as a starter, but if he could probably be a multi-inning reliever.
    Then again, he did both in Japan so what do we know.

I know it might get me in trouble around here for saying this, but Johnny Cueto has pitched really well so far, he could be a very valuable trade chip if he keeps this up.

d e r p

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Astros go 5-1 on a road trip against their two biggest division rivals and have the best record and run differential in baseball. It's still early, but watching them so far this season, they're looking dominant again and the boos seem to be having zero impact on their play. And once they get Odorozzi and Valdez healthy, their pitching depth is going to get a huge shot in the arm.
    They split a series against the Angels, who no one expected to be competitive, and they did whoop the A's who everyone expected to be competitive, and instead they've been garbage.

I love that the Mets were heavily boo'd by their own fans after wasting ANOTHER deGrom gem, he went 8 innings with 1 earned run, and 14k's and still took the loss.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 04-10-2021 at 08:37 PM.

*DeGrom

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    *DeGrom
    He's actually right

DeGrom and D'Arnaud just looks better than lowercase.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    He's actually right
    Lol yeah. After I corrected him, he Googled it, and then corrected himself with an edit. He spelled it with two "m's", which is what I was correcting.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 04-11-2021 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    He's actually right
    So I have spliff on block, I didn't see read his post until you quoted him just now lol. He keeps doing this annoying thing where he responds to me, without responding to me, I just ignore him for the most part, this is the first post of his I've read in months, and it's because you replied to it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    DeGrom and D'Arnaud just looks better than lowercase.
    I agree but that's not how those names are Spelled.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I agree but that's not how those names are Spelled.
    laSorda, loDuca, laStella, deLeon, delaCruz, d'Allesandro, d'Amico, vanLandingham, mcGwire, macDougal, o'Connor, o'Reilly

Last edited by dodgerdave; 04-11-2021 at 11:48 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Did you guys see Acuna running out that routine groundball? I think that one play needs to be appreciated more. Gregorious has a cannon for an arm he doesn't lollipop any throw and Acuna hustled it out.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Did you guys see Acuna running out that routine groundball? I think that one play needs to be appreciated more. Gregorious has a cannon for an arm he doesn't lollipop any throw and Acuna hustled it out.
    I love that kind of baserunning, Mookie was doing **** like that all the time in the postseason last year. That kind of aggressive heads-up speed is what the game has been missing.

Shouldnt have talked **** to rush... since talking **** to rush we are 1-4

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast