Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    6 innings, 7 k's 1BB 1ER 3 hits against one of the best offenses in baseball.
    Nola CG 10ks 0 runs... gonna be funny when we finally get it together over the next 3 years and your team yet again gets spanked by us daily.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not hard to have a top farm system when you are able to spend 300 million a season etc. Also the media overrated the **** out of the dodgers/yankees/sox farm system. You didnt win because of your farm you won because of 300 million dollars a season
    As much as I loathe the Dodgers, their sustained success is due to both their farm system and their large payroll. They are a very well run franchise that doesn't look to be slowing down any time soon.

Turning back the clock with Tony LaRussa, baby! Lets Giolito wear it with a 8 hit 2 walks and 7 ER on 46 pitches in the 1ST INNING!

Giolito then came out for the 2nd and gave up a bomb on the first pitch and then a 7 pitch walk before he was pulled.
    Last edited by WOwolfOL; 04-19-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Red Sox with as much offense in one inning as the Cubs get in half a week!

Phillies hit by covid.

The #Phillies are the latest team to get hit with 5 coaches and 3 players in COVID-19 protocol. No player has tested positive, however.
    - Nightengale

https://twitter.com/BNightengale/sta...69314581143561

Nola CG 10ks 0 runs... gonna be funny when we finally get it together over the next 3 years and your team yet again gets spanked by us daily.
    They gonna change the scheduling to make it so the dodgers and Phillies have to play 162 times? And Also, Nola will pitch every day without rest?

not hard to have a top farm system when you are able to spend 300 million a season etc. Also the media overrated the **** out of the dodgers/yankees/sox farm system. You didnt win because of your farm you won because of 300 million dollars a season
    The Dodgers payroll isn't how they developed CODY BELLINGER (4th Round) Zack McKinstry (33rd round) Dustin May (3rd round) Alex Verdugo (2nd round) Tony Gonsolin (9th Round) Edwin Rios (6th round). Luke Raley (7th round) Julio Urias (1 mill signing bonus), Victor Gonzalez (250k signing bonus), Dennis Santana (18k signing bonus) Joc Pederson (11th round) Max Muncy (waiver claim) Justin Turner (scrap heap) Chris Taylor (throw away trade)

What did the dodgers do with ANY of these players that other teams couldn't have done, it's not like these guys weren't available for the Phillies or A's or Twins or Giants, etc to draft, select, or sign?

I didn't even bring up any of the first-rounders. The payroll allows them to go from being a great team to an unfair one, by signing Bauer, but that doesn't explain all those guys listed above.

What do Phillies fans expect from Moniak long term? Dude looked terrible tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    What do Phillies fans expect from Moniak long term? Dude looked terrible tonight.
    Nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

we havent gotten a hit from our CF in the last 9 games... Yet herrera and kingery and 9 other guys are still in the minors.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    to be in the minors. He shouldnt be up here over kingery/herrera. Not just him though Quinn as well. Waste of speed because he wants to be a 10 home run guy

to be in the minors. He shouldnt be up here over kingery/herrera. Not just him though Quinn as well. Waste of speed because he wants to be a 10 home run guy
    So assault is fine but what Watson did isnít?

The fact Herrera is even on the team is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So assault is fine but what Watson did isnít?

The fact Herrera is even on the team is bad.

Tony Watson? What'd he do?

Iím not even sure what your saying . 75% of this roster is home grown talent . Thatís a amazing farm system anyway you look at it .

As much as a I dislike the Dodgers, you have to respect how they run that organization. Continuously churn out quality players.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast