Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Tony Watson? What'd he do?
    Naw. Deshaun Watson. Heís been adamant against Watson and now he wants Herrera up. Just figured sexual assault and domestic assault are both heinous acts. Didnít think one was more forgivable than the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    As much as a I dislike the Dodgers, you have to respect how they run that organization. Continuously churn out quality players.
    I mean adding Friedman was just like adding an ace when you already have 4.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The Dodgers payroll isn't how they developed CODY BELLINGER (4th Round) Zack McKinstry (33rd round) Dustin May (3rd round) Alex Verdugo (2nd round) Tony Gonsolin (9th Round) Edwin Rios (6th round). Luke Raley (7th round) Julio Urias (1 mill signing bonus), Victor Gonzalez (250k signing bonus), Dennis Santana (18k signing bonus) Joc Pederson (11th round) Max Muncy (waiver claim) Justin Turner (scrap heap) Chris Taylor (throw away trade)

What did the dodgers do with ANY of these players that other teams couldn't have done, it's not like these guys weren't available for the Phillies or A's or Twins or Giants, etc to draft, select, or sign?

I didn't even bring up any of the first-rounders. The payroll allows them to go from being a great team to an unfair one, by signing Bauer, but that doesn't explain all those guys listed above.
    Exactly . Money canít buy development and nobody does that better then LA and itís nothing new thereís just more of it recently . During the Piazza years didnít they have 4 roty in a row ? Definitely 3.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Naw. Deshaun Watson. Heís been adamant against Watson and now he wants Herrera up. Just figured sexual assault and domestic assault are both heinous acts. Didnít think one was more forgivable than the other.

For sure, thanks. I don't follow football ish at all and knew Tony Watson was with you guys during spring training.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Exactly . Money canít buy development and nobody does that better then LA and itís nothing new thereís just more of it recently . During the Piazza years didnít they have 4 roty in a row ? Definitely 3.
    5 actually:

My fondest memory of Hollandsworth is watching him as he watches Brian Johnson's HR sail into the bleachers.

5 actually:

Damn I forgot Hollinsworth

But thank God Magic Johnson had the money to sign Urias he looks like a future superstar.. maybe present 😂😂😂😂😂

So assault is fine but what Watson did isnít?

The fact Herrera is even on the team is bad.

what herrera do? thought it was just him and his gf fighting and him beating her. Its awful i agree.

Hot Take . Urias makes a run at cy young

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what herrera do? thought it was just him and his gf fighting and him beating her. Its awful i agree.
    It was Ďjustí him beating her LOL. You should rescind all your comments and attacks in the Watson thread.

It was Ďjustí him beating her LOL. What a load of **** you are.

Phillies are a pile of trash again!

Canít wait for Dombo to try and trade for Ďwinningí pieces and gut whatever is left in the trash farm.

Canít wait for Harper to be wasted even more and another 14 years of no post season.

5 actually:

1979: Rick Sutcliffe
    1980: Steve Howe
    1981: Fernando Valenzuela
    1982: Steve Sax (Chris Cuomo)

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

It was Ďjustí him beating her LOL. You should rescind all your comments and attacks in the Watson thread.

Thought the same. Total horseshit.

https://6abc.com/domestic-violence-c...rrera/5376436/

so i am suppose to feel sorry for this? again ******* there were reports out there that she hit him first and all of a sudden the charges were dropped and they walk off holding hands and somehow someway your dumbass thinks this is equivlent to watson sexually assualting and forcing blowjobs/threatening their livelyhood if they didnt of 22 plus woman and way more than that currently? What a man you are... Also remember i said its ****ing awful but its hilarious how you compare an altercation between a bf and a gf to sexually assaulting 22 woman.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-21-2021 at 06:33 AM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast