Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Ahh....he mad!

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    Excellent Post! I think the most impressive thing about that article is the level of detail and forensic reporting that went into the specifics of which teams did what. That is really some crack investigating done by the journalist there....supposedly some team, who we won't name, did something, and others, unnamed also suspected it, but found nothing.

If it wasn't for your high level of credibility, some people would actually believe you would post literally anything in an attempt to paint the Dodgers, or their fans, in a negative light.
    So when an actual player makes allegations, it's absurd, but it's totally legit when Carlos Beltran's fake niece post ridiculous unsubstantiated claims on Twitter? Makes sense. Gotta love the double standard among baseball fans.

I have only been to two Nats games this year, so I canít really comment on the police presence, but I have noticed a decrease in Baltimore. Specifically, when leaving the game, and some uniformed police were replaced by people who appear to be security guards more than police inside the stadium.

The area where Nats Park is located is the Navy Yard in SE DC. The stadium itself has done a great job revitalizing the area around the stadium, but SE DC is still the worst section of DC. At least this appears to be an incident not related to the game/crowd attending it, but you still donít want to see it. I was in Baltimore when the riots happened, and being told you canít leave the stadium causes a lot of angst and confusion.

I think the reduction in the number of Cops around Camden Yards is due to the defunding of the police. Whether a person agrees or disagrees with that policy, you're obviously going to have fewer cops than if you didn't defund them.

Must be a lot of people working night shifts today.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I think the reduction in the number of Cops around Camden Yards is due to the defunding of the police. Whether a person agrees or disagrees with that policy, you're obviously going to have fewer cops than if you didn't defund them.
    "The Baltimore City Council approved a $4.3 billion spending plan Tuesday, leaving a $555 million allocation for the cityís police department intact despite pleas from some members of the public to cut or eliminate spending on law enforcement.

The budget, Democratic Mayor Brandon Scottís first, includes a $28 million increase in spending on the Baltimore Police Department to cover employee health insurance and higher pension obligations."

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politic...mvq-story.html

Wrong again, as well as unnecessarily inserting politics in to a MLB conversation once again?

Color me shocked.

Dodgers and Giants in a tight one.

Dodgers come back from being down 6-1 to winning 8-6 with Will Smith getting jiggy wit it to end the game.

Damn it Kenley, thanks for wasting a Urias gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Racing View Post
    "The Baltimore City Council approved a $4.3 billion spending plan Tuesday, leaving a $555 million allocation for the cityís police department intact despite pleas from some members of the public to cut or eliminate spending on law enforcement.

The budget, Democratic Mayor Brandon Scottís first, includes a $28 million increase in spending on the Baltimore Police Department to cover employee health insurance and higher pension obligations."

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politic...mvq-story.html
    They're right to increase spending.
    I'm not against community policing methods or using social services for domestic disputes or certain situations. But people commit less crime when they think they're being watched. Just putting up a sign suggesting you are on camera causes people to commit less shoplifting according to studies.
    Funding law enforcement in poor communities is how you keep them safe.

Jansen has been one of the best closers in baseball this year. Dodgers fans were furious that he didn't make the all star team. And they boo'd him off the mound. Pathetic fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Jansen has been one of the best closers in baseball this year. Dodgers fans were furious that he didn't make the all star team. And they boo'd him off the mound. Pathetic fanbase.
    Dodgers fans can be harsh, no doubt. Coors Field can definitely wreak havoc on your rhythm. He blew a game up there, then comes down closer to sea level and can't find his command. Hopefully, he'll get back on track.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

****ing Kenley blew ANOTHER fantastic start by a dodgers starter today.

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast