Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    We still have the potential for a game 163 between the Dodgers and Giants, too. Three game 163's would be fun.
    A Game 163 is the only shot Max Scherzer has at winning the ERA title.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I'm so disappointed and frustrated with the dodgers **** season, I know players get hurt but how the tuck do they finish the season like this, this is inexcusable

Last edited by spliff(TONE); 10-03-2021 at 06:42 PM.

Giants will flame out in the postseason..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

DIVISON. CHAMPIONS.

107 wins.

Let's gooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    DIVISON. CHAMPIONS.

107 wins.

Let's gooooo
    Enjoy it. You only needed Seager to be out 2+ months, Cody to be out 3+ months, Kershaw to be out 2+ months, May to be out the for the season, oh and the cherry on top that BS check swing that swung the division by 2 games. Can't wait to face you guys in the DS and show the Giants that Dodgers are still the superior team.

But I can also see us losing in the WC game. LMAO. The WC needs to be fixed. No way should the Dodgers or any future team have to play in the WC with having the 2nd best record in the league. Either have the 2 worst teams in the league play each other or change the WC to 2/3 games.

Enjoy it? Everything since weeks ago is just icing on the cake. This was a season with zero expectations that ended up in the most wins in franchise history.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Enjoy it. You only needed Seager to be out 2+ months, Cody to be out 3+ months, Kershaw to be out 2+ months, May to be out the for the season, oh and the cherry on top that BS check swing that swung the division by 2 games. Can't wait to face you guys in the DS and show the Giants that Dodgers are still the superior team.

But I can also see us losing in the WC game. LMAO. The WC needs to be fixed. No way should the Dodgers or any future team have to play in the WC with having the 2nd best record in the league. Either have the 2 worst teams in the league play each other or change the WC to 2/3 games.
    It also required bounce-back seasons or career years from most of the entire roster, also, 4/5 of the pitching staff hits free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    It also required bounce-back seasons or career years from most of the entire roster, also, 4/5 of the pitching staff hits free agency.
    Giants have a good team. I just think that Cards, Brewers and Dodgers are ahead of them. I can see the Cardinals knocking them out if they find a way to beat the Dodgers. Giants haven't face Max yet, Buehler and Urias are clutch MOFOS come playoff time. To be honest I am more afraid of the Cardinals in 1 game than I am of the Giants in 5 games. I think Dodgers beat the Giants in 3-4 games if they advance but I can also see us losing the WC. I will say this. Dodgers either win the WS or lose in the WC. I don't see any team beating them in a 7 game series even without Kershaw who we all know isn't that great come postseason or Max who got hurt. Trea Turner was a gift by the Nats and he is more than capable of picking up the slack for Max.

I'm just scared shitless for the WC. Wainwright has owned the Dodgers in the 17x they faced off. He is like 12-5 against us in the regular season but we are 3-2 against him in the postseason. Max will have to bring his A+ game for us to win and offense will need to hit like they have this past week.

Giants have a good team. I just think that Cards, Brewers and Dodgers are ahead of them. I can see the Cardinals knocking them out if they find a way to beat the Dodgers. Giants haven't face Max yet, Buehler and Urias are clutch MOFOS come playoff time. To be honest I am more afraid of the Cardinals in 1 game than I am of the Giants in 5 games. I think Dodgers beat the Giants in 3-4 games if they advance but I can also see us losing the WC. I will say this. Dodgers either win the WS or lose in the WC. I don't see any team beating them in a 7 game series even without Kershaw who we all know isn't that great come postseason or Max who got hurt. Trea Turner was a gift by the Nats and he is more than capable of picking up the slack for Max.

I'm just scared shitless for the WC. Wainwright has owned the Dodgers in the 17x they faced off. He is like 12-5 against us in the regular season but we are 3-2 against him in the postseason. Max will have to bring his A+ game for us to win and offense will need to hit like they have this past week.
    I wish we had Kershaw against the giants, look at his career numbers against them. He's always dominated them.

I wish the Giants could face Kershaw in October as well. Quite a shame.

Thank you. I will enjoy it.

I do agree with you on the last part. It's a shame that the two best teams in baseball, one has to be in a do or die game while two other teams with 12 and 19 less wins are guaranteed a five games series.

How TF could you possibly put the Cards ahead of them besides any thing but clear bias? The Cardinals rotation consists of Adam Wainwright and nobody else of significance. Their pitching finished in the bottom 10 of fwar. Only 2 pitchers even threw 100 innings.

The Giants - 5th in overall pitching, 5th by SP, 6th by RP, 3rd in position player fwar, 3rd in wRC+ by non-pitchers, 8th in defense, 22nd in bsr

I smell ********

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    How TF could you possibly put the Cards ahead of them besides any thing but clear bias? The Cardinals rotation consists of Adam Wainwright and nobody else of significance. Their pitching finished in the bottom 10 of fwar. Only 2 pitchers even threw 100 innings.

The Giants - 5th in overall pitching, 5th by SP, 6th by RP, 3rd in position player fwar, 3rd in wRC+ by non-pitchers, 8th in defense, 22nd in bsr

I smell ********
    Your just a salty cubs fan

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950