Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 369
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,827
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    So batters can bat flip and pimp HRs but a pitcher can't show off after a K? I hate the Dodgers, but I think Bauer is great. Does and says whatever he wants. Need more people like him.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Dennis Eckersley was famous for his fist pump celebrations. But back then ballplayers weren't the big whiners that they are now.

    Last edited by dodgerdave; 04-04-2021 at 06:22 AM.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,102
    Plenty of players celebrate after winning a game both then and now.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,902
    https://twitter.com/PIayoffTanaka/st...75889644081154

    Nobody should be able to throw 101 mph and then hit a 450 bomb in the same inning. Dude is literally a video game. Let's just hope he can put a full season together.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,827
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You compare everyone you don't like to members of the fictional Tannen family.

    I think Biff looks like Lenny Dykstra, who wasn't exactly the most likable ballplayer by any stretch of the imagination.



    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,102
    Like I said....

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,891
    phillies going undefeated confirmed

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,918
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/PIayoffTanaka/st...75889644081154

    Nobody should be able to throw 101 mph and then hit a 450 bomb in the same inning. Dude is literally a video game. Let's just hope he can put a full season together.
    He will never last doing both imo. It would be cool if he did, but I don't see it happening.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,368
    Astros go 5-1 on a road trip against their two biggest division rivals and have the best record and run differential in baseball. It's still early, but watching them so far this season, they're looking dominant again and the boos seem to be having zero impact on their play. And once they get Odorozzi and Valdez healthy, their pitching depth is going to get a huge shot in the arm.


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,891
    [Umpire Auditor] Yesterday, Umpire Angel Hernandez was responsible for the worst called game of the season so far. He missed 24 calls with a correct call percentage of only 83.2%. These called strikeouts to @ABREG_1 and @Machete1224 were two of his worst.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    39,792
    **** that guy

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    39,792
    Conforto leaned into what would've been strike three, but was awarded first base and a walk-off win.

    https://twitter.com/bbletter/status/1380257628144680961

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,891
    Trout leads baseball at 0.8 war right now... we are 7 games in and trout only played 6 of them lol. Jesus christ the future goat.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Conforto leaned into what would've been strike three, but was awarded first base and a walk-off win.

    https://twitter.com/bbletter/status/1380257628144680961
    its just so sad tbh... its clear as day and the marlins got ****ed

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,891
    so real talk how far is bauer gonna fall off if he cant use his **** now going forward? Mets Dodged a massive ****ing bullet.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Astros go 5-1 on a road trip against their two biggest division rivals and have the best record and run differential in baseball. It's still early, but watching them so far this season, they're looking dominant again and the boos seem to be having zero impact on their play. And once they get Odorozzi and Valdez healthy, their pitching depth is going to get a huge shot in the arm.
    They are looking good so far. That shot in the arm will be nothing like the buzz on their shoulder, once things return to normal.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •