Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Think you need 100 posts to post a thread.
    Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomex View Post
    Thanks for the info
    It's actually 25 posts according to here: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...ly-Forum-Rules

you're almost there.

Phillies gonna win every game this week and either take the division lead or be within 1.5 games. They are then going to buy by giving up Stott and possibly Abel along with 2 or so
    Other too 10 prospects. They are then going to lose 5 straight, fall back to 3+ games back. They will then win the next 2 series pulling within a game of the division probably finish august like 5 or so games above .500

Then they’re going to go 2-25 in September to fall to 4th place in the division.

Oh, they’ll probably sweep the Marlins to finish out the season for good measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Great game between the Tigers and Twins today. Tigers went up 10-0 and never relinquished the lead but the Twins did bring it to 13-12 at one point, eventually losing 17-14. Both teams were ultra efficient, with 16 hits apiece. Twins hit 7 bombs, while the Tigers hit none.

Nom Nom Nom Crow Tastes terrible, **** you to the chef, Kenley.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Great game between the Tigers and Twins today. Tigers went up 10-0 and never relinquished the lead but the Twins did bring it to 13-12 at one point, eventually losing 17-14. Both teams were ultra efficient, with 16 hits apiece. Twins hit 7 bombs, while the Tigers hit none.
    Watching the Tigers bullpen is really annoying, so much the same as it has been the last 15 years. A few promising arms and then you have guys like Farmer and Holland eating up space (though injuries certainly play a part in their usage).

Giants vs Dodgers

8-8 record
    0 run differential

2 evenly matched teams.

Giants vs Dodgers

8-8 record
    0 run differential

2 evenly matched teams.
    If Dodgers had a healthy team and that was the record then yes. Dodgers missing Betts, Kershaw, Seager, Knebel and more. I know Giants are missing Bell and Crawford but Dodgers are still missing far better players. I would love a healthy Giants/Dodgers team battling out for the division. But nothing would satisfy me more than the Giants beating the Madres in the WC. SD talks so much ****. They act like they are the best team in the league and are defending back to back champs. Sucks the NL West teams will have to face each other in the WC and DS when they have the 3 best teams in the division. Would have loved to see a 7 game series between Dodgers/Giants, Dodgers/Padres but we are going to be stuck with a WC and 5 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    If Dodgers had a healthy team and that was the record then yes. Dodgers missing Betts, Kershaw, Seager, Knebel and more. I know Giants are missing Bell and Crawford but Dodgers are still missing far better players. I would love a healthy Giants/Dodgers team battling out for the division. But nothing would satisfy me more than the Giants beating the Madres in the WC. SD talks so much ****. They act like they are the best team in the league and are defending back to back champs. Sucks the NL West teams will have to face each other in the WC and DS when they have the 3 best teams in the division. Would have loved to see a 7 game series between Dodgers/Giants, Dodgers/Padres but we are going to be stuck with a WC and 5 game series.
    Do you think the Dodgers are an overall better team than the Giants?

Like you said, both teams are injured. Giants missing Crawford the first two games this series and all of last series along with Belt, Longoria, and La Stella. Of course I may be biased but I'd say the Giants' injuries are more crucial to their standing than the Dodgers since y'all still had Bellinger (albeit underperforming), Muncy, Taylor, Turner, Pollock, Smith, Buehler, Urías in both series while we pretty much have platoon players. It'll be interesting to see come September/October when, hopefully, both teams are healthy.

Yes please do not cite injuries. Both teams have been crippled with injuries and both are playing well.

Yes please do not cite injuries. Both teams have been crippled with injuries and both are playing well.
    They are but Giants are way overperforming expectations. Giants haven't really had a slump where they lose 10/15 games like the Dodgers and Padres have had earlier in the season. Maybe Giants will go the entire year without going on a slump but odds are, you guys will go through one too b4 season is over. I still believe Dodgers end up winning the division by no more than 3 games and Giants beat the Madres in the WC game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomex View Post
    Do you think the Dodgers are an overall better team than the Giants?
    On paper yes. Dodgers have way more talent @ every position. Other than Posey/bullpen you could argue Dodgers have better players @ every position and the gap between Posey and Will Smith isn't that big.

Giants have players that are overperforming expectations. Dodgers have players that are underperforming expectations i.e. Betts, Belli, few of our BP arms. In the end talent will WIN imo and that is why Dodgers will end up winning the division.

On paper yes. Dodgers have way more talent @ every position. Other than Posey/bullpen you could argue Dodgers have better players @ every position and the gap between Posey and Will Smith isn't that big.

Giants have players that are overperforming expectations. Dodgers have players that are underperforming expectations i.e. Betts, Belli, few of our BP arms. In the end talent will WIN imo and that is why Dodgers will end up winning the division.
    Yeah, I looked at Bellingers numbers. Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Like you said, both teams are injured. Giants missing Crawford the first two games this series and all of last series along with Belt, Longoria, and La Stella. Of course I may be biased but I'd say the Giants' injuries are more crucial to their standing than the Dodgers since y'all still had Bellinger (albeit underperforming), Muncy, Taylor, Turner, Pollock, Smith, Buehler, Urías in both series while we pretty much have platoon players. It'll be interesting to see come September/October when, hopefully, both teams are healthy.
    I agree both teams have been very injuried. The dodgers have been missing significantly better players. Look at the players the dodgers have been without and then look at the giant's list. Which group would you rather have.

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast