Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Bulls need to wear their reds more

Always preferred back as an alternate

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Fair points. It'll be interesting to see how it shakes up when Temple is back.
    I don't envy a coach that has to go 5 deep on a bench. I feel like throughout this season, we've played better with shorter rotations. It's hard to get guys in a rhythm and keep players happy.

My guess, when Temple is back, we see a big dip in Troy Brown, unless Temple is dealing with something more serious then we realize.

I'd be a pretty strict 9 man in the meantime with Sato/Lavine/Pat/Thad/Vuc/Coby/Brown/Lauri/Theis.

1 thing I don't love about a having a 4 man big rotation, is it takes away from us using Pat at the 4, and I feel like we match up better with most teams in the league when Pat is the 4. But at least it deepens our wing depth.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah definitely understandable, granted Arci shouldn’t have been a part of that “don’t hurt their feelings” group. He should be sitting on the end of the bench as a glorified hype man with Felicio 😂
    He was playing before the trades. You can't just say, sight unseen, you're not playing anymore bro without losing some buy in.

Felicio hasn't played in years, he's happy collecting his ridiculous extension and playing overseas next year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    He was playing before the trades. You can't just say, sight unseen, you're not playing anymore bro without losing some buy in.

Felicio hasn't played in years, he's happy collecting his ridiculous extension and playing overseas next year lol.
    Yeah but I think we all know he shouldn’t have been. I get what you’re saying. Don’t disagree. Just hate that we even play Arci to begin with. They want him so bad to be TJ McConnell, but don’t realize the dude can’t score from the inside, outside, or anywhere in between, and teams know that so he can’t even create **** for others. Just a total waste of space on the court

Arch is only on the roster because of GarPax’s infatuation with unathletic “hard working” white guys. He’ll be out of the league and overseas by next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to find minutes for guys like Troy Brown. He’ll never wow you, but I feel his presence on the court is usually positive through hustle plays, defense, knocking the ball out and steals. Like David Nwaba from a few years back, those guys always help.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Arch is only on the roster because of GarPax’s infatuation with unathletic “hard working” white guys. He’ll be out of the league and overseas by next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe Jerry Reinsdorf is good friends with his agent (I remember reading a story about that when he got an extension). That's likely the only reason he's even on an NBA roster.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    You have to find minutes for guys like Troy Brown. He’ll never wow you, but I feel his presence on the court is usually positive through hustle plays, defense, knocking the ball out and steals. Like David Nwaba from a few years back, those guys always help.
    Yeah I mentioned yesterday, he slithers around screens with his quickness and effort, and it shuts the play down for another 5+ seconds. Doesn’t give guys a free shot from dropping underneath the screen either. Every little extra rebound makes a difference too.

Out rotation when healthy should be 10 deep. If Lauri and/or Coby are off on offense, we need to make a quick decision to use more Theis and/or Brown. If we aren’t getting offense from our offense only guys, then we have to use defense to stay in games and rely on our stars

Big game tonight. Chance to go up 3 on the Raptors right at the start of our easiest stretch of the season. Based on minutes and rotations Tuesday. You can tell Billy is coaching these like playoff games.

We need to build some consistency from Coby/Lauri off the bench. They did their part Vs the Pacers. They need to bring it again tonight.

Hood, Lowry, Van Vleet all out tonight.

Coby is such a net-negative at this point in his career. For every point his scores he seems to negate it by turning it over, giving up easy drives or and1s.

Vuc, Theis and Thad. These 3 are nice.

I’ll be honest. I didn’t follow Vuc much with the Magic. I had no idea he was this smooth.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast