Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    We are being extremely careless with the ball in traffic

Haha I forgot Stacey King was gonna be able to say Threeeeecolaaaaaa again!

If we can get Coby and Lauri to buy into this bench role, and be dual 6th men for us, we will have some success. I like our starting lineup with Sato/Lavine/Pat/Thad/Vuc. It has a lot of working parts.

Zach and Vooch should be putting up 50+ PPG.
    Coby and Lauri should be putting up 30+ PPG.
    Sato, Pat and Thad should be around 30 PPG.
    Temple, Brown, Theis should be getting us 15, and playing solid Defense.

Tonight so far:

Lavine and Vuc have 43 through 3.
    Coby and Lauri have 23 through 3.
    Sato, Pat, and Thad have 28 through 3.
    Brown has 5 through 3. No Theis or Temple tonight so we went to an 8 man rotation, not counting Valentine's 2 minutes.

The skill level between Vuc and Carter is massive. The skill level between Gafford and Theis is noticeable also. The skill level between Hutch and Troy is there too. Record doesn’t show it, but these three are better than the 3 lost.

Why play Valentine at all to play four lousy minutes in the 2nd quarter? TBJ is more than capable of handling those minutes. He played 15 minutes tonight. Let him play 20. That's better than playing Denzel. Guys like Denzel and Arci should only be getting garbage time minutes.

Also, where was Theis tonight ?

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    The skill level between Vuc and Carter is massive. The skill level between Gafford and Theis is noticeable also. The skill level between Hutch and Troy is there too. Record doesn’t show it, but these three are better than the 3 lost.
    Very true. I think they'll start to show it more. The schedule post trade was pretty brutal and Coby missed some games. I hope their path is one of those teams that get hot towards the end of the season and are playing their best basketball going into (hopefully) the playoffs. They have the potential to be a nuisance in the playoffs if they get there and everything start to click right. I think they need to string together some wins here right now. Start stacking some 3-5 game win streaks.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    If we can get Coby and Lauri to buy into this bench role, and be dual 6th men for us, we will have some success. I like our starting lineup with Sato/Lavine/Pat/Thad/Vuc. It has a lot of working parts.

Zach and Vooch should be putting up 50+ PPG.
    Coby and Lauri should be putting up 30+ PPG.
    Sato, Pat and Thad should be around 30 PPG.
    Temple, Brown, Theis should be getting us 15, and playing solid Defense.

Tonight so far:

Lavine and Vuc have 43 through 3.
    Coby and Lauri have 23 through 3.
    Sato, Pat, and Thad have 28 through 3.
    Brown has 5 through 3. No Theis or Temple tonight so we went to an 8 man rotation, not counting Valentine's 2 minutes.
    So we should be scoring 125+, got it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Why play Valentine at all to play four lousy minutes in the 2nd quarter? TBJ is more than capable of handling those minutes. He played 15 minutes tonight. Let him play 20. That's better than playing Denzel. Guys like Denzel and Arci should only be getting garbage time minutes.

Also, where was Theis tonight ?
    Theis was out for personal reasons.

Think we're starting to see the rotation shake out, just takes some time. You saw when the trades happened the old guard kept their minutes. They've slowly been declining. I don't really think you can just add 1/3 of a roster and give them all the minutes midseason without hurting your locker room. It's been a few weeks now and the new guys have proved themselves here now.

The Bulls just need consistent scoring from Coby and Lauri, string stops together, and to take care of the ball. If those things happen, the rest should fall into place. Zach and Vuc are going to get theirs. Take care care of the ball, get stops, and that should open up more easy buckets for Coby and Lauri, especially. They still had a bunch of turnovers tonight. Those have to come way down and come down consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    So we should be scoring 125+, got it lol.
    I’m not talking in absolutes. But if you have those groupings getting close to that production, we are gonna be scoring in the mid 100teens and having more 120+ games.

TBJ has been a nice addition. His defense and passing ability has been a nice for this bench. when Temple comes back that should be a good duo off the bench and hopefully the end of having to see Zel and Arch in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    TBJ has been a nice addition. His defense and passing ability has been a nice for this bench. when Temple comes back that should be a good duo off the bench and hopefully the end of having to see Zel and Arch in games.
    Let us pray. I think Arci’s time is just about done. We are in win now mode

Think we're starting to see the rotation shake out, just takes some time. You saw when the trades happened the old guard kept their minutes. They've slowly been declining. I don't really think you can just add 1/3 of a roster and give them all the minutes midseason without hurting your locker room. It's been a few weeks now and the new guys have proved themselves here now.
    Fair points. It'll be interesting to see how it shakes up when Temple is back.

Yeah definitely understandable, granted Arci shouldn’t have been a part of that “don’t hurt their feelings” group. He should be sitting on the end of the bench as a glorified hype man with Felicio 😂

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast