Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Coby and Lauri are walking turnovers. So damn frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we go to a Timeout here. Lets see if Billy learns from his mistakes and brings in some changes to stop the bleeding. Or will he stick to his plan of letting these early 4th Q groups continually put us in a hole, and put too much pressure on our starters in the final 5 minutes.

So bad lol.

I donít get it really. We are a better team now but we are playing worse than before.

Bruh this team really blows

So what's the excuse now? Just face it, the roster still has a lot of holes which is to be expected.

Zach has to be injured or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team is complete *** cheese in the 4th

Iím annoyed the team still sucks but feel confident that leadership knows it too. The move for Vuc and Theis is solid as hell.

I think they will do what it takes to improve the team and that means moving Lauri and Coby.

I donít think those two alone are why we continue to lose, but I feel like those two just donít bring enough to the table to contribute.

Lavineís 4th Quarter play has left so much to be desired lately. It hasnít been good at all. Thad too. He becomes a TO machine. We all know Lauri and White donít carry their load, but Lavine and Thad arenít getting a pass here from me.

You ever notice how our opponents canít miss a wide open shot over the last 5 minutes, and we canít make a wide open shot to save our lives? That **** is frustrating as hell. Our team is literally the anti clutch

I haven't been watching a lot of games lately, but it seemed to me LaVine was/is still hobbled by that ankle. Does not look 100%

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I haven't been watching a lot of games lately, but it seemed to me LaVine was/is still hobbled by that ankle. Does not look 100%
    I think that's what we want to be the case. That seems like a potential excuse though. He seems fine to me health wise. He's just not playing smart late in games. When we start giving up leads, and fall behind, he forgets he has teammates and makes boneheaded mistakes. Last night, in a key moment, he legit takes a pass off the face for a Turnover. **** that just can't happen!

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think that's what we want to be the case. That seems like a potential excuse though. He seems fine to me health wise. He's just not playing smart late in games. When we start giving up leads, and fall behind, he forgets he has teammates and makes boneheaded mistakes. Last night, in a key moment, he legit takes a pass off the face for a Turnover. **** that just can't happen!
    Yeah, fair point and you're probably right. The Bulls always find a way to shoot themselves in the knee cap, though. It never comes down to one guy, they all share the blame. It starts with poor defensive effort and execution, and then they try to play too fast on offense and commit some of the ugliest turnovers you'll ever see game in and game out. Some of that is due to the PG spot, some of it is due to Thad playing reckless, LaVine could play reckless at times. Sometimes it's the bigs not being able to catch a pass and when it rains it pours with them turnover wise.

They need a PG. Sato is a natural PG, but they need an upgrade there. He's a good backup. I also think they need an upgrade at SF/PF. Someone that could play defense AND create their own offense consistently. Williams isn't quite there, and he's also playing the 4 quite a bit. I think I like him at the 4 more than the 3 at this point. Ideally, P. Will starts at the 4 next season, Thad comes off the bench, and they find a better solution at the 3 than Temple. Also, if they're in a position next season where Arci or Valentine get any consistent burn, they failed the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Yeah, fair point and you're probably right. The Bulls always find a way to shoot themselves in the knee cap, though. It never comes down to one guy, they all share the blame. It starts with poor defensive effort and execution, and then they try to play too fast on offense and commit some of the ugliest turnovers you'll ever see game in and game out. Some of that is due to the PG spot, some of it is due to Thad playing reckless, LaVine could play reckless at times. Sometimes it's the bigs not being able to catch a pass and when it rains it pours with them turnover wise.

They need a PG. Sato is a natural PG, but they need an upgrade there. He's a good backup. I also think they need an upgrade at SF/PF. Someone that could play defense AND create their own offense consistently. Williams isn't quite there, and he's also playing the 4 quite a bit. I think I like him at the 4 more than the 3 at this point. Ideally, P. Will starts at the 4 next season, Thad comes off the bench, and they find a better solution at the 3 than Temple. Also, if they're in a position next season where Arci or Valentine get any consistent burn, they failed the off-season.
    Yeah def not throwing blame on Lavine, but whereas early in the year he was playing like a top 5 player in the 4th, heís been a shell of that for quite some time. And even when he was going good, he was making big mistakes in some of those horribly blown leads.

There is a great Thad Young interview on NBC Chicago podcast (i think its called Bulls Talk Podcast).

Its clear how much better things are with AK/EV/Donovan compared to the old regime....

He also explains how difficult it has been to mix the new players in the system and adapt the system to them, being on the road all the time.

Is Wendell going to drop 25 and a double double on us tonight.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast