Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Well **** guys. I really thought we were gonna push for something. Should probably just tank now and hope we keep our pick

I donít see these guys winning 2 straight in the play-in games anyways, let alone have any shot in the 1st round. Just tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pat Williams needs to nut up. Donít care about your age or being a rookie. You have to be better than this. He is a starter playing like a bench player.

Does this coming draft have any game changers

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Pat Williams needs to nut up. Donít care about your age or being a rookie. You have to be better than this. He is a starter playing like a bench player.
    I just think heís a 4. His offense is better against bigger guys and so is his defense. Heís a guy forced to defend the best offensive player but heís nowhere near that defensively yet he struggles with the quicker guys and even 4s struggle to post him up. Itís his best offense and defense right now.

I think once he improves his handles heíll have a Brown type impact but right now in his career heís not in a position to succeed but neither are the bulls their best players are mostly front court guys in an era that is running 1 big men at a time they have a lot to work on in the offseason to get smaller.

How much blame does BD deserve here? I mean, yes, there's a lot of moving parts mid-season and not a ton of practice time, but I mean...the team continues to lose to crap teams and I scratch my head a lot over his lineups and rotations. This team has much more talent than it did last year with Boylen, but look just as dysfunctional more often than not.

Ideal situation is they land in the top 4 and they package the pick with Coby/Thad to get a game changer. Unless there's a great prospect available, but adding another young player to this team probably isn't going to move the needle that much. They probably won't get their pick though if I had to guess. With LaVine needing an extension soon, I'm not sure they'll be able to be that aggressive in FA. I'm not really familiar with the cap though.

Also, remember everyone giving Boylen **** for "making" Lauri a stand up 3 point shooter? Well, as I suspected, there is a reason for that. The main difference this year is Lauri is making more of his 3 point attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    How much blame does BD deserve here? I mean, yes, there's a lot of moving parts mid-season and not a ton of practice time, but I mean...the team continues to lose to crap teams and I scratch my head a lot over his lineups and rotations. This team has much more talent than it did last year with Boylen, but look just as dysfunctional more often than not.

Ideal situation is they land in the top 4 and they package the pick with Coby/Thad to get a game changer. Unless there's a great prospect available, but adding another young player to this team probably isn't going to move the needle that much. They probably won't get their pick though if I had to guess. With LaVine needing an extension soon, I'm not sure they'll be able to be that aggressive in FA. I'm not really familiar with the cap though.
    He hasnít really been good tbh. Itís what I was worried about Donovan pre cp3 he just didnít look like a guy developing talent and now it looks like more of the cp3 factor than Donovan.

I will say in his defense itís a very flawed team. I donít think you can be very competitive in this era playing as big as the bulls play they consistently have 2-3 bigs on the floor at the same time defenses easily score. When arguably 4 of your top 5 guys are bigs itís hard to be a more well rounded team they just donít have good wings or point guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    He hasnít really been good tbh. Itís what I was worried about Donovan pre cp3 he just didnít look like a guy developing talent and now it looks like more of the cp3 factor than Donovan.

I will say in his defense itís a very flawed team. I donít think you can be very competitive in this era playing as big as the bulls play they consistently have 2-3 bigs on the floor at the same time defenses easily score. When arguably 4 of your top 5 guys are bigs itís hard to be a more well rounded team they just donít have good wings or point guards.
    Yeah, I was certainly expecting more from BD. He hasn't been bad and the Bulls are better than last year, but I think BD cost them some games this season with some of his lineups and rotations. The defense is flat out terrible and they still can't take care of the ball. They play too out of control much too often and while some of that is on the players, that's also on the HC as well. I don't see a way they could signifcantly improve next season either. Even if they signed say, Lonzo Ball, is he going to move the needle from 11 below .500 to a legit top 3 playoff team in the East? I doubt it. They'll have Vuc for a full season and more playing time together as a whole, but this team needs a bonafide 2 way wing player as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Guess it depends on what impact you're looking for. Bulls likely won't be able to get a guy like Leonard. But I think Ball, Lowry, Conley, Dragic, and Schroder would all be big impact for Bulls. With how bad their defense is I think Ball and Shroder should be the main guys but they might not be able to afford them while continuing to build a team Ak has his work cut out for him with the garpax mess.
    Out of those PGs I would go after Lonzo Ball

Does this coming draft have any game changers
    Cunningham and Suggs have the potential. I donít know much about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Cunningham and Suggs have the potential. I donít know much about the rest.

Kuminga is explosive him and P will would be a fun forward combo for a very long time.

BD definitely deserves blame. No way the Knicks team should be that much better than us, but Thibs is a good coach who maximizes the talent.

BD definitely deserves blame. No way the Knicks team should be that much better than us, but Thibs is a good coach who maximizes the talent.
    A team full of defensive, grit, and grind type players. With their only defensive liability being Randle. The bulls 2 best defensive players are a 50 year old Temple and a 10 year old PWILL...... Tough to win if you are the worst defensive team and not an historically great offensive team.

Knicks have more talent than they're given credit for. Randle is having a ridiculous season and Barrett's made a nice leap in his 2nd season. They have plenty of good role players that fit well around those guys too and a couple high end rim protectors.

No shame in losing to them.

If we're being honest, this roster has a long way to go in getting the right players around LaVine and Vucevic. Williams might be good and he's going to be given every chance to prove it due to his draft slot, but just about everyone else is an unknown.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-18-2021 at 03:17 PM.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast