Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    No itís not hindsight we he constantly does it come on man nobody saying heís a bad coach but his biggest flaw is he throws out too many random lineups that donít make sense sometimes . We have the right to voice that displeasure on how the rotations are being handled . If the two all stars get in and lead goes from 6 to 15 thatís a different story then riding out a bench vs Utah starters and letting an opportunity to grab the game and you know it especially when those said bench players arenít the most reliable. Itís ok admit to that Billy layed an egg along with other miscues from our players and the refs doing a really crappy job.

At one point in q3 he ran with Coby, Thad, Lauri, Vuc and Thies. They played for 1 minute and went -5.

Earlier, in q1 he went with coby, Val, Lauri, Thies and whoever with Vuc and Lavine both sitting. I think that one lasted 38 seconds and was -5. 38 seconds and he had to bring Zach right back in.

Heís doing too many tinkering at a point in the season where we gotta win games and I know itís prob hard because he doesnít have a lot of options to pick from but sometimes itís common sense . I know he misses Temple and Iím surprised aminu is out of the rotation tho not a good offensive player but he really is a good defender with his size and length

Also on Lauri he went from super involved in the Suns game to not at all vs UTAH and he was out there basically running cardio for 22 mins
    I never said anything about his other rotations......... If you don't think it's hindsight about the line-up, i don't know what else to say. If, he keeps them in and they win, no one would say anything. If Zach and Vic came back in and they took the lead back to 15, then ya'll would have said he needed to go with the hot line-up....... It's 100% a hindsight complaint.

Yes he needs to work on his rotations but i never said he didn't. Also we don't have the personnel to fight over the screens so i do agree that he should change up the defense. At the same time, Coby, Sato, Zach, and at time Thad have to push through the screen. At the same time these are all below average to poor defenders.

This team still has a lot of soft, low IQ, and not high talented players on the roster. Lauri and Coby need to go. Denzel should never see the court. Archi should be 10th string lol....

Sign and trade Lauri for Ball or just let him go and sign Ball outright.
    Trade Coby for a mid 1st-ish?
    Pray they land in the top 4. If they do, I'd see who's available via trade. Maybe the Bulls could get lucky and put a package together for a game changer.

If the plan is to start P.Will at the 4 next to Vuc, they need a bonafide wing player. Basically, they're a wing and a PG away from maybe being a legit team. Ball would help, but I still dont think he's a player that solves all your problems. He's a great fit, but hopefully they don't overpay for him. Maybe go after DeRozan since KL won't leave LA. Ball/LaVine/DeRozan/Williams/Vuc isn't a bad group. Wish DeMar had more range though. I also have no idea if that lineup is even feasible with the cap.

Now that our schedule will get a bit easier letís see if we can win some games. They looked better at times against Utah. But right now the pick looks lottery bound for sure.

The lottery works the same way this year even with the play in tournament right?

Vucevicís help defense is actually pretty good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Theis!!

April 2021 Game Thread

Was that the most epic 1st round series ever?

Yes that Boston/Bulls series was incredible. I wish there was a 4K version of it, Iíd watch in a heartbeat.

The overtime games, going a full seven games and constant dagger moment after dagger moment by both teams was truly a sight to see.

I donít fully remember every moment, but I remember Rose was unstoppable that first game from the get-go and put the NBA on notice.

Guys like Tyrus, Brad Miller Salmons were making huge shots. Ben Gordon was ****ing dropping 30 point games and hitting the bottom of the net in big moments. The Kirk/Rondo battle. The block by Rose and steal by Noah for the run away dunk.

Hype just thinking about it. One of those series you knew was a classic while watching and while losing it sucked, you were just glad to have experienced it.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast