Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,635

    2021 NL Division Series Atlanta Braves vs Milwaukee Brewers

    2021 NL Division Series

    Atlanta Braves vs Milwaukee Brewers

    Game 1 Friday October 8th Milwaukee Wisconsin




    vs

    Charlie Morton vs Corbin Burnes




    Game 2 Saturday October 9th Milwaukee Wisconsin



    vs

    Max Fried vs TBD








    1st base

    Ozzie Albies vs Kolten Wong



    2nd base

    Freddie Freeman vs Daniel Vogelbach


    3rd base

    Austin Riley vs Eduardo Escobar


    Shortstop

    Dansby Swanson vs Willy Adames

    Left Field

    Adam Duvall vs Christian Yelich

    Center Field

    Joc Pederson vs Avisail Garcia

    Right Field

    Jorge Soler vs Jackie Bradley Jr

    Catcher

    Travis d'Arnaud vs Omar Narvaez


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,727
    Cant wait! I think we should be good to go for this series

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,635
    my best friend (a brewers fan) is possibly going Friday. If I could afford to I would have took off to go to the game, the tickets that are available are going really cheap. the last I looked the highest price was like 150 on the third base side.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,727
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    my best friend (a brewers fan) is possibly going Friday. If I could afford to I would have took off to go to the game, the tickets that are available are going really cheap. the last I looked the highest price was like 150 on the third base side.
    Wow that's weird. Why are they so inexpensive?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Wow that's weird. Why are they so inexpensive?
    I really don't know. maybe the scalpers and upsales hadn't got ahold of them yet? Friday afternoon game didn't figure a ton of people would be able to get there? not sure but, thats what I was seeing on one website. Outfield seats were going for like $50.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,727
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I really don't know. maybe the scalpers and upsales hadn't got ahold of them yet? Friday afternoon game didn't figure a ton of people would be able to get there? not sure but, thats what I was seeing on one website. Outfield seats were going for like $50.
    That's awesome though. I'd def go if i was there! Are you in Green Bay?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That's awesome though. I'd def go if i was there! Are you in Green Bay?
    no I'm in Iowa. it would be about a 6 hour 1 way trip but, if I could have swung it I probably would have went up for Thursday and came back Sunday

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,727
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    no I'm in Iowa. it would be about a 6 hour 1 way trip but, if I could have swung it I probably would have went up for Thursday and came back Sunday
    Ah yeah that's a long trip. If Atlanta were to ever play the Rangers or Royals in the world series I would be able to go lol. Otherwise it's too far. Maybe St. Louis but I'd rather us never have to play them in the playoffs again haha

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Ah yeah that's a long trip. If Atlanta were to ever play the Rangers or Royals in the world series I would be able to go lol. Otherwise it's too far. Maybe St. Louis but I'd rather us never have to play them in the playoffs again haha
    i'm in like no mans land when it comes to this stuff, I am like 3-4 hrs from Kansas city 5 hrs from Saint louis 5 -6 to chicago 6-7 to milwaukee. had it been a world series I would be up there no matter what.


    and agreed I would like to never see the cardinals in the playoffs again.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    19,543
    Braves roster released:

    Pitchers:
    Charlie Morton
    Max Fried
    Ian Anderson
    Huascar Ynoa

    Will Smith
    Tyler Matzek
    Luke Jackson
    A.J. Minter
    Jesse Chavez
    Jacob Webb
    Drew Smyly
    Dylan Lee

    Hitters:
    William Contreras
    Travis d'Arnaud
    Ehire Adrianza
    Ozzie Albies
    Orlando Arcia
    Freddie Freeman
    Austin Riley
    Dansby Swanson
    Adam Duvall
    Terrance Gore
    Guillermo Heredia
    Joc Pederson
    Eddie Rosario
    Jorge Soler
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    19,543
    No Chris Martin, Richard Rodriguez, or Cristian Pache. I didn't even realize Terrance Gore was in the Braves organization lol
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,727
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    No Chris Martin, Richard Rodriguez, or Cristian Pache. I didn't even realize Terrance Gore was in the Braves organization lol
    I don't understand why no Richard Rodriguez. That is surprising to me. Dylan Lee is a total unproven commodity right now.

    I understand the others. I think Gore is a speedster.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    19,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I don't understand why no Richard Rodriguez. That is surprising to me. Dylan Lee is a total unproven commodity right now.

    I understand the others. I think Gore is a speedster.
    Rodriguez hasn't really been that good since he came to Atlanta. 6.17 FIP and only a 3.1 K/9. He's given up 5 homers across his last 10 appearances. I would have rather seen Strider get a spot over Lee.
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,752
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    my best friend (a brewers fan) is possibly going Friday. If I could afford to I would have took off to go to the game, the tickets that are available are going really cheap. the last I looked the highest price was like 150 on the third base side.
    Wow! Thatís cheap for those seats!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,635
    Morton should have been pulled before that home run. he started struggling in the 6th.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •