Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Morton signed an extension, 1 year for 20 million. Also has a 20 million option for 2023 with no buy out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Morton signed an extension, 1 year for 20 million. Also has a 20 million option for 2023 with no buy out.

Wow. I donít hate it.

I just hope there are plans to take care FreemanÖ

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    Wow. I donít hate it.

I just hope there are plans to take care FreemanÖ

Me too. I worry that it has taken this long.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

I lost all respect for Freeman last night.

If you get plunked in retaliation for your opponent getting plunked, you take your bag and move onÖsituation is over. Or you could charge the mound, that happens too.

What you donít do is put your arm around your opponent and then go talk to the opponents manager during the game.

Itís your team first AND only!! Iím sick of this be nice to everyone, snowflake mentality, joking with everyone as they reach first base. I have more respect for Hrbek pushing Gant off of first base in the World Series than I do for Freeman. Do anything for your team

Do you think Cobb would hug a guy after getting spiked in retaliation. NO!!

Grow a pair and support your team no matter what. If youíve got a beef about whether or not a guy should get hit, deal with it behind closed doors. Definitely donít glad hand the opponent in public during the game.

Iíve been one of the biggest criticizer of Will Smith this year, but heís your teammate and you need to have his back until heís not your teammate.

Sorry for the book.

I donít understand your take at all. So Freeman didnít care he got plunked. Isnít that a good thing? Doesnít it show he understands ďbaseball justiceĒ and realizes it isnít personal, just part of the game? And if players and/or fans want it to NOT turn into a Marlins/Acuna affair, wouldnít it make more sense for a leader like Freeman to say ďHey, I get it. Weíre cool. Letís move on.Ē?

How do his actions negatively impact the Braves? Or Will Smith? He just took a heater to the body for Will Smith. I think he did his fair share of supporting Smith this time around. Freddie just took one for the team - literally!

Lastly, not sure Ty Cobb is the guy you want to have setting your baseball actions & morality standard.

Iím not saying that you charge the mound there, Iím not a fan of that in this situation at all.

Donít go and talk, fist bump, put your arm around the opponents during the game after getting plunked. Go to the dugout and continue the game, THAT ends it. Itís still us against them, I think that shows lack of respect for your team.

I think Smithís inability to close a game is disrespectful to his team.

Low hanging fruit that I canít disagree with there.

Will Smith is really bad this year. I don't get why we aren't moving him out of the closer role. He's blowing saves and losing games often. Rodriguez gave up a run last night too, but I'd still feel a lot better about him than Smith as the closer.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

Quote Originally Posted by Dalemurphy44 View Post
    I lost all respect for Freeman last night.

If you get plunked in retaliation for your opponent getting plunked, you take your bag and move onÖsituation is over. Or you could charge the mound, that happens too.

What you donít do is put your arm around your opponent and then go talk to the opponents manager during the game.

Itís your team first AND only!! Iím sick of this be nice to everyone, snowflake mentality, joking with everyone as they reach first base. I have more respect for Hrbek pushing Gant off of first base in the World Series than I do for Freeman. Do anything for your team

Do you think Cobb would hug a guy after getting spiked in retaliation. NO!!

Grow a pair and support your team no matter what. If youíve got a beef about whether or not a guy should get hit, deal with it behind closed doors. Definitely donít glad hand the opponent in public during the game.

Iíve been one of the biggest criticizer of Will Smith this year, but heís your teammate and you need to have his back until heís not your teammate.

Sorry for the book.
    Sorry man but this is a really dumb take. Everybody knows Freeman is one of the nicest guys in baseball. Thatís his personality. This is the same guy who gives hugs in the dugout after home runs. He was the bigger man and helped defuse a situation that could have lead to a fight and potentially suspensions.

2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

One of the nicest players that I know of, but thereís a time and a place. The world is full of pansies now. This wouldnít have happened last century. You hug your teammates, not your opponents after getting hit. This was over after he was hit. An eye for an eye. Soto for Freeman. Itís how itís been done forever. Give me an example of when someone did what he did after getting hit. Certainly never back in the day. Call it dumb, thatís fine, I stand by it.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Sorry man but this is a really dumb take. Everybody knows Freeman is one of the nicest guys in baseball. Thatís his personality. This is the same guy who gives hugs in the dugout after home runs. He was the bigger man and helped defuse a situation that could have lead to a fight and potentially suspensions.

Agreed on this. Your in a race to get into the playoffs, getting into a hitting war with a bottom team is beyond stupid. Was super smart on him to shut it down right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalemurphy44 View Post
    One of the nicest players that I know of, but thereís a time and a place. The world is full of pansies now. This wouldnít have happened last century. You hug your teammates, not your opponents after getting hit. This was over after he was hit. An eye for an eye. Soto for Freeman. Itís how itís been done forever. Give me an example of when someone did what he did after getting hit. Certainly never back in the day. Call it dumb, thatís fine, I stand by it.
    Lol world full of pansies

God damn those Rockies. Touki struggling again. Seems to have lost his mojo

We are not really doing well anymore. On the verge of being swept by the Rockies tomorrow

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast