Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I've noticed a lot of pitchers are using that identical grip now for their curves. Maybe they have been for years and I've just noticed it on my new tv LOL.
    Chicks dig the spin rate baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Tweeter Handle: @DSchneider_05

Quote Originally Posted by kobeownsu View Post
    chicks dig the spin rate baby!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Ya I saw that pitch and was like what the hell was that. Don't know man. You wonder how he got that 4-5 mph increase.

The offense has been unimpressive for the past week.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The offense has been unimpressive for the past week.
    yep. All of a sudden they are the 2010 Dodgers.

So nice to have competitive games every night against a team. Blowing out the Rockies, Diamondbacks and Giants gets old.

can we trade for Yadi and DFA Barnes? Only reason Barnes is playing is because he is Kershaw's *****. At this rate Yadier Molina would steal 5x in 1 game against the Dodgers. If we are keeping Barnes because he can frame pitches might as well trade for a catcher that can actually throw out and hit somewhat.

I'm done with Barnes too. He needs to go. Give Kiebert Ruiz a shot.

If we lose the division by one game, this game should get the blame. Too many LOB's.

Kenley Jansen should have been in there. I look at Dr. Mike Marshall's 1974 season, and think , pitchers are babied these days. Pitched in 106 games and finished 83 of them, while throwing 208.1 innings. Was it really too much to ask from Kenley to pitch one more inning tonight? If this were any team other than the Padres, I've would have been OK with Jansen not pitching. But the Padres are the only team in this division that is a threat to us. So you have to treat every game as if it were a playoff game.

Plus Jansen should've of pinch hit instead of Kershaw. He used to be a catcher.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Now Roberts uses Jansen in a non-save situation and gets lit-up. This SOB is such a tool.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Hopefully the 8th inning today will kick start the offense and we can get a little streak going.

Dodgers still can't hit lefties. Alex Wood would throw a perfect game against these bums. Eric Lauer shut them down. Who the beep is Lauer?????????????? No wonder Snell and the Braves reliever made them look like little leaguers last post season. Dodgers got lucky Snell was pulled or we would have gone into a game 7 where anything can happen.

This team has trouble scoring runs against anybody. But when they do score runs, it's usually a product of a big inning.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Wow, only two hits tonight. The offense is just pure trash.

Future Hall of Shamers:

I literally came in because I figured posters would be panicking and overreacting and sure enough the forum doesn't disappoint. I'll go into the usual...we're easily the best team in baseball, have a shot at a truly all-time historic season and there is absolutely nothing to worry about. This is entirely par for the course over a 162 game season and especially when a bunch of guys are hurt. To be expected and we will see several more of these before the seasons ends (as will literally every single team in the league).

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast