Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I literally came in because I figured posters would be panicking and overreacting and sure enough the forum doesn't disappoint. I'll go into the usual...we're easily the best team in baseball, have a shot at a truly all-time historic season and there is absolutely nothing to worry about. This is entirely par for the course over a 162 game season and especially when a bunch of guys are hurt. To be expected and we will see several more of these before the seasons ends (as will literally every single team in the league).
    Bound to happen...the best of teams go through slumps, and the injuries have piled up. We have such a good history in recent years in just rolling up the next man and mitigating any bad streaks. This has been a tough stretch, but I am glad we are having it now and not later in the season.

Hoping for good news back on May, but not optimistic on that front. Whatever happened, he knew immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofdad View Post
    Bound to happen...the best of teams go through slumps, and the injuries have piled up. We have such a good history in recent years in just rolling up the next man and mitigating any bad streaks. This has been a tough stretch, but I am glad we are having it now and not later in the season.

Hoping for good news back on May, but not optimistic on that front. Whatever happened, he knew immediately.
    Yeah, big time bummer on May, but fortunately with advances in medicine, Tommy John isn't the huge deal it used to be, but still a bummer. Hopefully May can get back and stay healthy next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, big time bummer on May, but fortunately with advances in medicine, Tommy John isn't the huge deal it used to be, but still a bummer. Hopefully May can get back and stay healthy next year.
    might take him till 2023. Usually after you come back from tommy john it takes another extra year to get fully back. My only concern is if May will still be able to throw 99+ mph after this.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    might take him till 2023. Usually after you come back from tommy john it takes another extra year to get fully back. My only concern is if May will still be able to throw 99+ mph after this.
    We will see. Iíve seen a lot of guys coming back throwing even harder after TJ surgery. But, I do agree, even after heís back playing itís going to take another good amount of time before heís actually back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Yeah, it might take another year after he returns. With Urias it's been about 2 full years, although he was really back last year but management brought him back slowly

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567