Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Invincible

Invincible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bfA...azonPrimeVideo

Watched episode 1.... holy **** its so good.

I'm enjoying it so far. I'm not a big fan of the animation, although it usually improves for important scenes. The show should be fun. They are staying pretty loyal even if they completely rushed the big twist. But I understand the sentiment with the attention span of today's viewers. I've read the whole series and think it should go over well on tv. The voice acting is sorta meh, especially Simmons. They should have looked for good voice actors, not popular names. Overall it's probably still going to be a blast to watch.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 03-31-2021 at 09:08 PM.

Episode 5 was fire.

every episode has been lit but episode 1 and 5 were insanity ... what a show

Really enjoyed the finale. Absolutely brutal.

My son showed me this and it's pretty good. Hopefully this and The Boys can debut each season at different times of the year so I can just watch one after the other lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My son showed me this and it's pretty good. Hopefully this and The Boys can debut each season at different times of the year so I can just watch one after the other lol
    hell yea. Its so good lol. Its only going to get better. The show changed alot from the comics though tbh but its still ****ing incredible.

if you love The Boys, then I recommend this show to you. It is tough, but at the same time well diluted with black humor. If in "The Boys" superheroes were corporate villains, then here they are more like cannon fodder - the superheroes are trying to plug every crack from where evil comes to Earth and their strength is barely enough.

I finished reading the boys and holy what a difference. Itís like night and day but because is more insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk