Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1936
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Depression.

I’m getting around to my baseball cards tonight after doing my basketball cards last night (found a Giannis RC that I had no idea I had $$$). Cant wait to see what my Tatis RC is worth right now. Vlad too, but his stock is just beginning to rise. Vlads RC will be worth a lot more by the offseason.
    It will all depend on the brand (Panini and Donruss in baseball worth less because they don't have the rights to use the logos). Most cards are down at least a little since February, with a few outliers of course. I think it had to do a little with market correction and a little to do with the pandemic coming to an end and people using their money for other things than their hobbies now.

Nice to have that Giannis rookie though, wish I had one I do have the Tatis though, nice card to have.

Football cards are really hot right now so I’m excited to see what I have there too.
    Yes they are, I can't believe what people pay aftermarket for the hanger boxes and blaster boxes. If you're not familiar, people go to Walmart, but out their stock and resell on facebook, IG, Twitter, ebay, etc for incredible markups. To the point where in some cities, they have to lock them up and give them out one per customer. Target in the US even had to pause selling cards because it got so crazy, gun fight crazy we're talking.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It will all depend on the brand (Panini and Donruss in baseball worth less because they don't have the rights to use the logos). Most cards are down at least a little since February, with a few outliers of course. I think it had to do a little with market correction and a little to do with the pandemic coming to an end and people using their money for other things than their hobbies now.

Nice to have that Giannis rookie though, wish I had one I do have the Tatis though, nice card to have.
    The Vlad/tatis/Jimenez/Alonzo etc are all topps chrome so no issues there “whew”.

70% of my collection is hockey though, but they never seem to blow up like the other sports. Prices are pretty consistent.

Yes they are, I can't believe what people pay aftermarket for the hanger boxes and blaster boxes. If you're not familiar, people go to Walmart, but out their stock and resell on facebook, IG, Twitter, ebay, etc for incredible markups. To the point where in some cities, they have to lock them up and give them out one per customer. Target in the US even had to pause selling cards because it got so crazy, gun fight crazy we're talking.
    Yeah I’ve seen that. Luckily we don’t have that problem here. Though I had to drive around to a few places to find stock yesterday.

I used to be able to find boxes of old unopened packs. They were great because you know right away when you hit a good card.

Cant find them anywhere now though. And my local card store is run by a fat angry old man who is an ******* so I don’t even **** with them.

The Vlad/tatis/Jimenez/Alonzo etc are all topps chrome so no issues there “whew”.

70% of my collection is hockey though, but they never seem to blow up like the other sports. Prices are pretty consistent.
    Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome are the ones you want for sure.

Holy ****. When they’re all hitting is so much fun. As much as we’ve talked **** about Buck and Tabby, I do have a good time listening to them.

Holy ****. When they’re all hitting is so much fun. As much as we’ve talked **** about Buck and Tabby, I do have a good time listening to them.
    Noooo

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    Noooo
    Ditto. Tabby is so cringe worthy

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Ditto. Tabby is so cringe worthy

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    then you'd like today's telecast which is on MLB Youtube channel, very refreshing

then you'd like today's telecast which is on MLB Youtube channel, very refreshing
    Very different. Lots of numbers thrown our way

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Very different. Lots of numbers thrown our way
    It's excellent, my kind of telecast

I'm enjoying the broadcast.

Also, gonna say it again. We should be trying to keep Semien.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I'm enjoying the broadcast.

Also, gonna say it again. We should be trying to keep Semien.
    The offense looks so good. I like Semien a lot too. If jays are going to contend this year, he would be key.

Cimber was ready and Montoyo went to Murphy. smh

Cimber was ready and Montoyo went to Murphy. smh
    I was surprised Romano didn’t work another inning. Jays had their chances. Tough loss

Page 82 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast