Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    We are starting to get noticed

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/b...op-of-al-east/

I wonder if ESPN would ever consider us for a Sunday night game
    Doubtful. It wouldn't sell in their markets. This series is going to be interesting. Red Sox have had an easy schedule thus far and we've been on the road almost double our games played.

If we can go on a run vs the AL East in this next 9 game stretch we might be sitting pretty with Springer and others on the way back. Hopefully Hatch is closer and Pearson doesn't have any further setback..

Always thought it was Rogers decision to have weekend home games start at 1pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Always thought it was Rogers decision to have weekend home games start at 1pm?
    I think it is, and most teams want to play early on get away day. But I think if they’re wanted for Sunday night baseball it would be part of the tv deal and teams would be obligated.

I can see us playing Sunday night games next year if we were the away team and assuming we get deep in the playoffs this year. Though I cant recall during 2016 if we played a night game and we entered that season as the 2nd best odds to win the WS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic98 View Post
    Doubtful. It wouldn't sell in their markets. This series is going to be interesting. Red Sox have had an easy schedule thus far and we've been on the road almost double our games played.
    I think it would as long as we aren’t the home team. No way Sunday Night Baseball is ever broadcast “live from Toronto”. I remember during the Raptors championship ESPN and TNT were annoyed because it’s expensive moving production equipment and personnel across the border.

The Lost Boys of PSD

DFA strip already

and Tabby praising Strip for getting ahead in the count - yea ok Tabby, you are lucky to have a job like this

DFA strip already
    I don’t think that will happen. He will at least get a shot as a bullpen piece I would think.

I do like that they’re making him pitch through it so they don’t kill the bullpen.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I don’t think that will happen. He will at least get a shot as a bullpen piece I would think.

I do like that they’re making him pitch through it so they don’t kill the bullpen.
    It's so painful to watch. #callupManoah

Rough game. Cant win them all so its at least the Stripling game we are lsoing.

Mcguire with a perfect bunt. Need Jansen to pearn how to do that.

It's so painful to watch. #callupManoah
    Agreed this was another brutal start. Strips needs to stay in the pen, we can't have him as a starter. Manoah needs to be up now, 6.0 ip, 1 er, 10K's tonite, 3 starts in AAA says he has nothing left to prove. Getem to the show!

I stopped watching after the 2nd inning. What terrible base-running again tonite. Semien woulda scored in the 1st, one less out, that really killed our momentum in the first inning and would elevated the pitch count on Richards some more. Basic little leaguer stuff that we've messed up on way too often.

Wouldnt it be more likely Manoah, if called up, replaces the bullpen day instead of stripling?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Wouldnt it be more likely Manoah, if called up, replaces the bullpen day instead of stripling?
    They changed his starting day to align with Strips starting day so I'm inclined to believe they'll start him in Strips spot next turn or the one after. Frankly I'd prefer a bull pen day rather than see strips start again for us.

Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast