Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1354
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,835
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Anyone else dabble in OOTP baseball?
    They have a loading screen quote that always echoes in my mind. Something along the lines of ďit never ceases to amaze me how almost all baseball injuries are self inflictedĒ.

    Tried searching for the original but I couldnít find it.
    I love OOTP but haven't played in a while.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3,173
    Tell me this is not true, one of my all time favorite players. Then again they are just human like the rest of us

    https://www.sportsnet.ca/mlb/article...ct-allegation/

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,726
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I love OOTP but haven't played in a while.
    Yeah same. Such a time killer, but my time is already dead.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,726
    Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    Tell me this is not true, one of my all time favorite players. Then again they are just human like the rest of us

    https://www.sportsnet.ca/mlb/article...ct-allegation/
    Itís tough being a dude these days. I donít know the extent of the allegations so I cannot speak to this specific event... but the fact that this harsh penalty doesnít tell me that for sure he did something seriously ****ed up speaks for it self.

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,476
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I love OOTP but haven't played in a while.
    They had a deal on recently for OOTP '21. Not sure if it's still on

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,835
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Itís tough being a dude these days. I donít know the extent of the allegations so I cannot speak to this specific event... but the fact that this harsh penalty doesnít tell me that for sure he did something seriously ****ed up speaks for it self.
    He must have done something. Wow. Full investigation. While it is tougher being a dude and the lines can be more difficult navigate nowadays, this seems like a lot more than just an inappropriate comment.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,726
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    He must have done something. Wow. Full investigation. While it is tougher being a dude and the lines can be more difficult navigate nowadays, this seems like a lot more than just an inappropriate comment.
    It was probably hazel again lol.

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,684
    Should be a fun series. Acuna and Vladdy 2 best young guys right now.

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,684
    Ray looking great today.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,684
    I expected Ozuna to take a big nerf but his stats are pretty bad right now.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,684
    Nice to see Kirk get that HR.

    Should be enough fir the win given how Ray is pitching.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,684
    Lots of HRs today. Kirk with another one too.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3,173
    Yea keep pitching around Vlady

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,684
    Great beating today.

    Looked like Ray was gonna go 8 innings no runs but still a great start.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,835
    Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    Yea keep pitching around Vlady
    Holy ****. 1/2 with 3 walks.

Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •