Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1378
    This bullpen needs a lot of help.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Oh I know. Iím just saying it would be proactive to sell high on him if heís not going to be here long term. Not saying I would do it just playing devils advocate.
    Understood. But these type of moves never happen when a team is in contention. This isnít a 50
    Dollar keeper fantasy baseball league. Waaay more at stake. If in contention, you trade a few middling or low prospects for bp arms. Maybe add a sp
    With control.
    2nd part should have been resigning Walker in the offseason for just money. Would have added a few more wins already this season
    Beeston: "we should be able to support a $140-$150 million payroll and that's the direction that we're headed."

Hard to tell Manoah is a rookie. Again, I like that Montoyo and Walker are allowing him to work out of some minor jams

Ugly win tonight. Nice to see a team thatís better than us have a complete team meltdown, forget about the bullpen. But a winís a win.

What a meltdown by the White Sox lol.

time to dfa Chatwood

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    time to dfa Chatwood
    Letís hope jays bullpen can hold it together here. Jays need some runs now

I haven't watched the games this season. Just got scores/highlights. Too busy with hockey and stockmarket.

Hoping we stay around .500 until mid season. Get Springer back and add bullpen help. Big push at end of season.

Another tough loss. 16 hits and still a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Another tough loss. 16 hits and still a loss.
    This bullpen is a disaster. This is a game they should have won. FO needs to acquire help quickly. The schedule will get easier and some bodies will come back, but they can't dig themselves a hole in the division.

This is becoming frustrating to watch. Here are some 20/20 hindsight observations:

1) We should have sold high Gurriel Jr. in the offseason. We can't afford both his and Teo's defense in the outfield.
    2) Not getting SP in the offseason was a brutal, brutal mistake. The bullpen issues we're having right now are a result of our starters not being able to consistently cover more than 4 innings a start outside of Ray and Ryu. I'm happy to say I was VERY wrong about Ray.
    3) We are holding on to our prospects too long. Not all of these guys are going to make it. We have to make some tough choices and if a few blow up in our face, so be it. If we're this reticent on the trade market next offseason, I think Ross has to go.

All of Vlads homeruns are absolute bombs. Out in a hurry, and deep

Jays offense making sure they get as many runs as possible for the bullpen. That was a bomb by Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    All of Vlads homeruns are absolute bombs. Out in a hurry, and deep
    yea no fence scrappers that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    This is becoming frustrating to watch. Here are some 20/20 hindsight observations:

1) We should have sold high Gurriel Jr. in the offseason. We can't afford both his and Teo's defense in the outfield.
    2) Not getting SP in the offseason was a brutal, brutal mistake. The bullpen issues we're having right now are a result of our starters not being able to consistently cover more than 4 innings a start outside of Ray and Ryu. I'm happy to say I was VERY wrong about Ray.
    3) We are holding on to our prospects too long. Not all of these guys are going to make it. We have to make some tough choices and if a few blow up in our face, so be it. If we're this reticent on the trade market next offseason, I think Ross has to go.
    Biggio and Tellez could have returned something really nice, instead the Jays have forced them to the bench, performance goes down, value goes down.

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast