Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1738
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I'm enjoying the broadcast.

Also, gonna say it again. We should be trying to keep Semien.
    He's been great at the top of the order.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I was surprised Romano didnít work another inning. Jays had their chances. Tough loss
    I think he's fragile and the Jays are trying to manage his workload

Havent been able to watch much but any reason why Ryu having a bad month?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    No idea, haven't looked into it - maybe fatigue? Kikuchi is impressive though

Because heís a soft tossing older pitcher who will only trend in one direction. Happy to have him, but we need to slot some more explosive arm talent infront of him so he can act as a change of pace.

I heard he hasn't had a feel for his changeup lately.

Manoah looking like an ace today and the offense well they just doing their thing.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

Great win. Amazing pitching by Manoah. His fastball is one of the nastiest pitches I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    Manoah looking like an ace today and the offense well they just doing their thing.
    Heís pitched like an ace more often then not. This kid has an extremely bright future.

Nice win. Sounds like Manoah was just toying with batters.

On another note, 3 all stars is great.

Nice win. Sounds like Manoah was just toying with batters.

On another note, 3 all stars is great.
    Starters. When do they announce the reserves?

Pearson, Manoah, Pearson...Manoah........

Pearson going for a 5th medical opinion on his groin injury

99mph from a lefty, ok. damn those Rays

I'm very happy to eat some crow, as I was calling for strips not to start another after his last terrible start. His re-make of his delivery has been a revelation and his era over his last 7 starts is about 2.60. He and Manoah have really stabilized the rotation. Cimber pitched very well today and looks like a solid pen arm.

We're 3 out of the wild card so we're definitely in the hunt. Always enjoy a win against the Rays. Our run diff is the best in the ALE and 3rd best in the AL. 3 starting all-stars, and maybe a couple more to be named, there's a lot of positives right now in spite of the frustrating losses we gave away.

We sweep tomorrow and we're 2 out of the WC. Baltimore for 3 and then TB for 3, could be very interesting by the AS break.

Sportsnet announcers said the other day that we had the 3rd toughest schedule up to the end of June, we have the easiest schedule the rest of the way.

They just have to play good ball from here on out and I think we'll see the Jays in the play-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasky05 View Post
    I'm very happy to eat some crow, as I was calling for strips not to start another after his last terrible start. His re-make of his delivery has been a revelation and his era over his last 7 starts is about 2.60. He and Manoah have really stabilized the rotation. Cimber pitched very well today and looks like a solid pen arm.

We're 3 out of the wild card so we're definitely in the hunt. Always enjoy a win against the Rays. Our run diff is the best in the ALE and 3rd best in the AL. 3 starting all-stars, and maybe a couple more to be named, there's a lot of positives right now in spite of the frustrating losses we gave away.

We sweep tomorrow and we're 2 out of the WC. Baltimore for 3 and then TB for 3, could be very interesting by the AS break.

Sportsnet announcers said the other day that we had the 3rd toughest schedule up to the end of June, we have the easiest schedule the rest of the way.

They just have to play good ball from here on out and I think we'll see the Jays in the play-offs.
    Didnít realize the schedule balance! This could get interestingÖ. You know Atkins knows about the schedule strength so that might be incentive to make something major happen at the tdl

Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast